So, I'm a abrasive asshole

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 05:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: So, I'm a abrasive asshole
(02-06-2014 04:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Next time you go, take a big plate of cookies or brownies for the nurses/aides. Yes

Don't do it every time, but do it occasionally. Smile

And thank them, occasionally, for taking care of your lady.

They will love you. Trust me. Drinking Beverage

I think the old fart's got it. Thumbsup He would know. Bring them donuts. Make them anticipate your visits. Unlike Chas, I'd bring 'em every time. 'Cause Chas is just an abrasive asshole and shit. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2014, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 05:47 PM by Anjele.)
I don't see you as being abrasive...as for the situation with the wife, I would guess the issue is more of - this guy isn't going to put up with any shit.

I assure you there were more than few that thought I was a raging psycho bitch where dad was concerned, but if I didn't stand up for him and make them accountable, who would?

Your priority is your wife...not the staff. Be polite but firm.

Oh, and you don't scare me...not a bit. And neither does that pale, skinny KC - who seems to have developed a bro-crush on you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-06-2014, 05:38 PM
(02-06-2014 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't see you as being abrasive...as for the situation with the wife, I would guess the issues is more of - this guy isn't going to put up with any shit.

I assure you there were more than few that thought I was a raging psycho bitch where dad was concerned, but if I didn't stand up for him and make them accountable, who would?

You priority is your wife...not the staff. Be polite but firm.

Oh, and you don't scare me...not a bit. And neither does that pale, skinny KC - who seems to have developed a bro-crush on you.

Honestly between War, KC, and Anj.... Anj is the one I'd be afraid to confront in a dark alley. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
(02-06-2014 05:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't see you as being abrasive...as for the situation with the wife, I would guess the issues is more of - this guy isn't going to put up with any shit.

You priority is your wife...not the staff. Be polite but firm.

Honestly between War, KC, and Anj.... Anj is the one I'd be afraid to confront in a dark alley. Tongue

Smart girl. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Take them some 'special' cookies Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
02-06-2014, 05:54 PM
(02-06-2014 05:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 04:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Next time you go, take a big plate of cookies or brownies for the nurses/aides. Yes

Don't do it every time, but do it occasionally. Smile

And thank them, occasionally, for taking care of your lady.

They will love you. Trust me. Drinking Beverage

I think the old fart's got it. Thumbsup He would know. Bring them donuts. Make them anticipate your visits. Unlike Chas, I'd bring 'em every time. 'Cause Chas is just an abrasive asshole and shit. Big Grin

You make a clear and persuasive argument. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-06-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 06:29 PM by Mr Woof.)
Nah! Your'e not abrasive........

.....Check out Earmuff's permanent perpetually topped up neg rep for me...

NOW THAT'S ABRASIVE!Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
02-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Yup, Chas nailed it.

Rule #1 at any new location (job, apartment block, whatever) is to flirt with those who hold the keys... physical and metaphorical:
Security Guards
Administrators

(02-06-2014 11:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
Nearly 100% of people would rather deal with my wife than me...

And that probably goes for IRL, too.

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post