So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 06:39 AM
So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.
(28-11-2012 06:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Naaah, ju-jitsu is just not nearly as gay as wrestling is. They are not oiled, they have clothes, they do not put hands in opponents asses... No, ju-jitsu just wont do it...

And germanyt, it's Tatanka, not Tatonka... Tatanka, a Lakota word that literally means “bull buffalo".

Thank you, Kevin Costner.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 06:41 AM
RE: So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.
(28-11-2012 06:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 06:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Naaah, ju-jitsu is just not nearly as gay as wrestling is. They are not oiled, they have clothes, they do not put hands in opponents asses... No, ju-jitsu just wont do it...

And germanyt, it's Tatanka, not Tatonka... Tatanka, a Lakota word that literally means “bull buffalo".

Thank you, Kevin Costner.

You are very welcome. Wakan Tankan Nici Un.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-11-2012, 06:56 AM

And germanyt, it's Tatanka, not Tatonka... Tatanka, a Lakota word that literally means bull, buffalo.
Excuse me, but anal sex isn't for everyone... some prefer the gentler varieties (as per picture #3) Cool

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2012, 07:19 AM
[Image: gsXm5.png]
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
28-11-2012, 08:40 AM
See, Stark.

Never fails, lol.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-11-2012, 08:44 AM
I do not see that starky has posted in this thread, is this a joke I'm missing? If you're genuinely offended you can remove it. It was in jest and not intended to offend.
28-11-2012, 08:48 AM
(28-11-2012 08:44 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I do not see that starky has posted in this thread, is this a joke I'm missing? If you're genuinely offended you can remove it. It was in jest and not intended to offend.
It's an inside joke with Stark and me. Almost every single thread, no matter how innocent, or how far away from religion, gets tracked back to my Christianity. Whether it be a whole conversation or a quip... it happens almost every time.

Anyway, yes, I know pro wrestling is fake. In the same way I know The Walking Dead is fake... Transformers is fake... or any other movie, video game, or TV show is fake. I like wrestling for the entertainment value... not because I think it's real.

28-11-2012, 08:50 AM
My post had nothing to do with religion, it was a funny picture of nacho libre with no underlying tone intended. (unless you're referring to another post)
28-11-2012, 08:52 AM
(28-11-2012 08:50 AM)Logisch Wrote:  My post had nothing to do with religion, it was a funny picture of nacho libre with no underlying tone intended. (unless you're referring to another post)
I am. Not referring to you.

28-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Ok.

GROOVY BABY!