So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 08:56 AM
RE: So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.
Well, what did you expect? We live to talk about sex and make fun of religion. And we managed to do both here, for which we are forever grateful (or at least for a couple more hours). Cool

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
28-11-2012, 10:31 AM
(28-11-2012 08:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anyway, yes, I know pro wrestling is fake. In the same way I know The Walking Dead is fake... Transformers is fake... or any other movie, video game, or TV show is fake. I like wrestling for the entertainment value... not because I think it's real.

Whoe bro, Walking Dead and Transformers are true stories. They have real cities in them, how could they be fake!

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
28-11-2012, 12:17 PM
(28-11-2012 10:31 AM)Near Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 08:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anyway, yes, I know pro wrestling is fake. In the same way I know The Walking Dead is fake... Transformers is fake... or any other movie, video game, or TV show is fake. I like wrestling for the entertainment value... not because I think it's real.

Whoe bro, Walking Dead and Transformers are true stories. They have real cities in them, how could they be fake!
It's okay bro. He's a theist. He just doesn't understand.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-11-2012, 12:19 PM
(28-11-2012 03:03 AM)Filox Wrote:  KC, I'm sorry man, bu I need to tell you something. Those fights, they are not real, they are arranged in advance and they only pretend. I know, it makes no sense, but it is the truth. Look it up, you will see the truth.

So sorry to bring this up, I hope you will forgive me, but I had to enlighten you.

Evil_monster

Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-11-2012, 03:10 PM
(28-11-2012 06:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Come now FSM, don't be like that, it could be worse, he could be into real wrestling, you know the greco-roman style...

[Image: 012-wrestler-finger-up-ass.jpg]

[Image: GrecoRomanWrestling1.jpg]

[Image: gay_wrestlers-12230.jpg]

[Image: 200011031a.jpg]

[Image: fingerinasswrestling.jpg]

[Image: 28186053vi6.jpg]

[Image: wrestling+butt+crack+regrets.png]

There is only one place to grab the oily opponent...

Big Grin

P.S.

Ears, you might consider this as you new favorite sport...
Some years ago an Australian rugby player was actually suspended for inserting a finger into the anus of opponents.
The officials really kicked up a big stink over it. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
28-11-2012, 04:58 PM
[Image: Ultimate-warrior-Hulk-hogan.jpg]

So fuarking epic!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like germanyt's post
28-11-2012, 07:59 PM
(28-11-2012 04:58 PM)germanyt Wrote:  [Image: Ultimate-warrior-Hulk-hogan.jpg]

So fuarking epic!

Hulk Hogan; he must be getting on a bit. An ex mate of mine was a rassler here in Melbourne.Round that time there were the likes of Skull Murphy,The Iron Shiek, Brute Bernard and Spiros Arion.An American, Jack Little used to do the T.V. broadcasts. He was allegedly? slamdusted by Killer Karl Cox and wore a neck brace for months after.
28-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Jake The Snake Roberts got drunk with me, my brother, and a couple others in my neighbors garage when I was 18. When he left I asked who the fuck that old, angry dude was. Jake was a jackass. That's about the extent of my rasslin knowledge.

........and ya KC, I was chuckling to myself about how it's like Godwins Law. I'm callin it "KCs Law" from now on.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
28-11-2012, 08:21 PM
By the way, wrestling isn't all fake.

Watch this interview with Undertaker (if you're interested in the match just youtube Mick Foley Undertaker Hell in a Cell):

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I watched that match way back in the day. Fucking foley man.
As for saying it's all fake, I'll give you that the violence isn't direct like it is with MMA or real wrestling, but those guys still get hurt. Especially back when the ratings were beginning to tank for the first time after the huge boost they'd gotten in the WCW days. Suddenly it was better to put the wrestlers into Japanese style insanity, hence the sudden rise in popularity of the awful ECW.

I was pretty big into wrestling in junior high, right at the peak of the WCW NWO craze. A large group of my friends got together and decided we'd like to hurt eachother as much as we could so we formed up into teams that mirrored the ones on tv. For a while I was Razor Ramone, but I was too good at fighting, so I ended up being the leader of the NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Which is silly really because Hollywood was the least skilled wrestler of the bunch, but he always won. Ahh fake outcomes to fake violence.

Anyways our battles got extremely violent, and our entire hallway was the no go zone for anyone else minus girls who we never did battle with. We had an on staff constable who I still know to the this day due to spending a lot of time with him. He left us alone as long as we kept our shit confined to our group.

Now I look back at how dumb that whole craze was and how I acted. I'm over it. But I love me some LEGOS.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post