So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.
(28-11-2012 07:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 04:58 PM)germanyt Wrote:  [Image: Ultimate-warrior-Hulk-hogan.jpg]

So fuarking epic!

Hulk Hogan; he must be getting on a bit. An ex mate of mine was a rassler here in Melbourne.Round that time there were the likes of Skull Murphy,The Iron Shiek, Brute Bernard and Spiros Arion.An American, Jack Little used to do the T.V. broadcasts. He was allegedly? slamdusted by Killer Karl Cox and wore a neck brace for months after.
I remember the Iron Sheik! (Unless there was more than one. Big Grin)

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Alright .. now that i'm properly drunk..

Lemme revise my previous statement to KC .....

?? Professional fucking wrestling? are you serious KC ? LOL!! Laughat

dude.... seriously ? that shit is a male oriented soap opra... LOL... profession fucking wrestling my ass .. what a fuckin' joke man!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
29-11-2012, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 05:55 AM by ddrew.)
.... realllllyyy drunk now

KC ... your WWF was retarded.. WCW is retarded.. studies have shown that people with simple minds enjoy watching retarded shows .. like WWF and WCW...

kinda like religion.. people with simple minds.. fall for stupid idea's like .. some supernatural invisible being... and the really really dumb ones .. are smug enough to believe that they are choosen above all others.. and havn't the slightest bit of proof to show just how they are greater than others. You think you will live with some fairy tale for all eternity. Now let's just say for a brief moment that your fairy tale is true.. you really wanna kiss the ass of some murderous, hypacritical, lieing, evil god? LOL!!!! suit yerself man.. not the smartest move you could make for yerself.. kinda like watching fake wrestling based on some drama soap opera.. ....... STUPID .. .. all i have to say about that..

you see,,,,, at least I have an excuse for my poor grammer .. spelling.. I can blame my stupidity on alcohol ... you.. you only have your god as an excuse for your stupidity... ...

*hugs KC* ... now please .. go find a life of reality instead of fantacy!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
29-11-2012, 08:33 AM
So, I'm getting back into professional wrestling.
I have to admit, I find it a bit unnerving that Drew doesn't like wrestling. Seems like the sort of thing a drunk would enjoy. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-11-2012, 08:53 AM
(29-11-2012 08:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have to admit, I find it a bit unnerving that Drew doesn't like wrestling. Seems like the sort of thing a drunk would enjoy. Consider

There you go, stereotyping again. Consider

There are all kinds of drunks - we don't all like the same things. Geez, Louise. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-11-2012, 01:57 PM
(29-11-2012 08:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have to admit, I find it a bit unnerving that Drew doesn't like wrestling. Seems like the sort of thing a drunk would enjoy. Consider

That's cause I like MMA stuff that the UFC has.
Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
29-11-2012, 06:32 PM
(29-11-2012 01:57 PM)ddrew Wrote:  

That's cause I like MMA stuff that the UFC has.
Drinking Beverage

'Cause there ain't nothing fake about that shit and fucker's actually get seriously hurt. ... Like in real life. Evil_monster

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-11-2012, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 03:51 AM by ddrew.)
yeah see.. fantasy vs reality... big difference..

UFC is real .. and it's taking over everything !! even boxing !! LOL!! Laughat

Here.. watch this Kingschosen.. check this out.. REALITY.. vs your fantasy stuff.. watch this .. this is real....

02-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Something I ran across on FB

queenschosen Wrote:If I have to watch one more wrestling biography..I might just go play in traffic.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 6 users Like germanyt's post
05-04-2014, 08:57 PM
[Image: ThreadResurrection_zpsc3c4e76a.jpg]

I started out as a WWF fan in the 80s, but can't stand their product these days. I switched to TNA for a while, until they started to suck as well. The companies I follow now are all indy outfits who run Internet pay-per-views from time to time: Ring of Honor, Shine, Evolve, and the like. At the moment, I'm watching Dragon Gate USA's current PPV, which is in intermission.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]