So I'm looking for a flat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: So I'm looking for a flat
I don't have his real name or real location. Even if I did. I know for a fact that police in those countries doesn't give a shit about scammers. they rarely catch them or do anything about it.

Nah, the best I can do is have some fun with him, wasting as much of his time and effort as I can.
But I will let you all enjoy it with me. Haven't had the time yet to reply to him but will do soon

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 04:25 PM
You should at least ask the police for advice then.
You never know, they might be able to track his ip or something.
07-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Ok so here we go with the first bit.

The first screenshot is his latest answer. It is the one where he suddenly addresses me by Ms. <first name> and where he wants my ID and also attached "his" ID.
I also want to mention that if he had read my previous emails at all, he'd know how many people, because I told him twice.
EDIT: Also I can tell that he is getting a little annoyed with me. He changed his tone quite drastically. Before this email, he did a good job at sounding like a business man.

[Image: wi6j2v.png]

Here is my answer:

[Image: 2wofyg2.png]

===========

earmuffs: I understand your sense of urgency and justice very much but I had to learn that what I told you in my previous post is true. There is no way to track his IP through gmail (he is using a gmail account and took down the ad on rent.ie by now, I checked). I am not sure if you know what scam baiting is. Because that is what I am doing now. In short it means you go ahead and waste as much of a scammer's time as you can so they have at least one or two less people they can scam as they deal with you. I've done this a few times before and had a lot of fun. Many scam baiters will also try to get some information that can be used to track them and report them. I will attempt that once he believes me that I want to take the apartment. And when the conversation is over, I will report his email account to google directly. If I get his phone nr or bank details, I can get those locked for example. Because those companies usually lock scammer's accounts down. Now in my case, while I do all of what I am explaining here (try to gain info to report him etc) I still want to have my fun with him of course. So let's see how far I get with him, eh. Lean back, take some popcorn and enjoy the show

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -