RE: So, I'm now an atheist.
[Image: b41410daaaf0310bbe3739acdf96bc44.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2012, 01:44 PM
[Image: 00827237-negged-gif-.gif]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Pfffffttt!

I don't suppose it would even matter since you are already predestined for heaven.

And here I thought something good happened today after all, been a rotten day so far.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I can't beleive you would come to this forum for the sole purpose of mocking us as atheists. Your pack of Christian Trolls assaulting our community makes me sad for you because you think you have everything, but in reality you have nothing.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
28-03-2012, 01:52 PM
(28-03-2012 01:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I guess it's been a long time coming.HThis is, obviously, a difficultAdecisionPforPme toYmake. It's notEone that IAmakeRlightly. As I've saidLbefore, everything I decideYis thoroughlyAthought through.
P
My 6Rmonths on TTAIhas reallyLopened my eyes. I've askedFquestions I'veOnever asked before. I'veOthought about things I've neverLthought about before.
S
Honestly, there are so many things to consider. I don't really know where to begin. I'm sure those will come out over time. One of the bigger issues is how my family is going to handle this. Likewise, how this is going to affect my family life.
T
I mean, do we keep going to church? Do I tell people?
T
There is a huge change, and honestly, it's pretty scary.
A!
I guess the most important lesson I learned was: Always look at the source. Always.
You know, I tend to highlight the words as I read. This gave me a good laugh, thanks KC! Big Grin
28-03-2012, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 01:53 PM by kingschosen.)
(28-03-2012 01:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I can't beleive you would come to this forum for the sole purpose of mocking us as atheists. Your pack of Christian Trolls assaulting our community makes me sad for you because you think you have everything, but in reality you have nothing.
Your mom.

(28-03-2012 01:52 PM)kineo Wrote:  You know, I tend to highlight the words as I read. This gave me a good laugh, thanks KC! Big Grin

Big Grin

Glad you enjoyed it.

28-03-2012, 01:54 PM
(28-03-2012 01:32 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Unbeliever is back? Yay!!!!!!

Silly Erxomai, he's trying to be serious here =p

Glad you've escaped your troublesome beliefs, they seemed pretty stifling. Make sure to get your family away from that church though. Now that you don't feel a need to go to church make sure if religion is part of your family life you can accept that it's not really hurting your children. The church you've been attending did not seem to be a good environment.

What Lilith said still applies. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
28-03-2012, 01:55 PM
And, Sunday would have been too obvious. So yeah. Although, y'all are pretty sharp, so I didn't get very far.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Wow wow wow! Dude! Literally 2 hours ago I was asking you questions on the 'Ask a Theist' thread! You were acting like you firmly believed and were giving me answers as if you were a Christian! Well, glad your part of the gang, but I'm kinda disappointed though, I thought I'd finally found a Christian that actually listened and had an open mind.

Good luck with the family stuff, that's gonna be tough.

EDIT: Maybe you're trolling...
28-03-2012, 03:11 PM
(28-03-2012 03:07 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Wow wow wow! Dude! Literally 2 hours ago I was asking you questions on the 'Ask a Theist' thread! You were acting like you firmly believed and were giving me answers as if you were a Christian! Well, glad your part of the gang, but I'm kinda disappointed though, I thought I'd finally found a Christian that actually listened and had an open mind.

Good luck with the family stuff, that's gonna be tough.

EDIT: Maybe you're trolling...

HAPPY EARLY APRIL FOOLS DAY TTA

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post