So, I'm now an atheist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: So, I'm now an atheist.
Hah de hah, hah! What a funny fellow you are!

On the down side some of us who tolerated and showed you a bit of sympathy may not be so thoughtfull..... Laughat Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
28-03-2012, 06:18 PM
[Image: 1330912219544.gif]

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 2 users Like robotworld's post
28-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Yeah that's a clever trick.
Coudn't access much from mobile but I applaud the effort.
That also makes the source comment make more sense.
I just thought he was saying to look to the op, so I did and I saw the same old delusional mofo that's always been there.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
28-03-2012, 06:41 PM
(28-03-2012 05:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  No, you're an asshat. Tongue
I concur Censored

Don't be embarrassed for us, Luc. I'll just never believe anything that comes out his gob again (not that I do, cos he's a christian boy) - boy who cried wolf!!! Yes

Asshat Laughat That's funny

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
28-03-2012, 08:39 PM
(28-03-2012 01:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I can't beleive you would come to this forum for the sole purpose of mocking us as atheists. Your pack of Christian Trolls assaulting our community makes me sad for you because you think you have everything, but in reality you have nothing.
So, he's not going to have some of the grilled baby? How disappointing; I went to all that trouble and bother. Sigh. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-03-2012, 08:42 PM
(28-03-2012 08:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 01:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I can't beleive you would come to this forum for the sole purpose of mocking us as atheists. Your pack of Christian Trolls assaulting our community makes me sad for you because you think you have everything, but in reality you have nothing.
So, he's not going to have some of the grilled baby? How disappointing; I went to all that trouble and bother. Sigh. Weeping
He should be force-fed! Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
28-03-2012, 10:15 PM
(28-03-2012 08:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
I'm more than happy to take his portion!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-03-2012, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 10:41 PM by Mr Woof.)
(28-03-2012 10:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 08:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Let not your heart be troubled Erxomai; the good book warns us of wolves in sheep's clothing.
(28-03-2012 08:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  At least you have your old D.D degree.......well dont you???
28-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I really do try my best to un-remember those sorts of things. Big Grin

And I have an M.Div, not a D.D. (though I think it translates to the same thing).
I've considered sending it back to my seminary to ask for a refund, but it's too much effort to try to find my diploma.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-03-2012, 11:05 PM
(28-03-2012 11:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I really do try my best to un-remember those sorts of things. Big Grin

And I have an M.Div, not a D.D. (though I think it translates to the same thing).
I've considered sending it back to my seminary to ask for a refund, but it's too much effort to try to find my diploma.
Those M Divs were always the loose canons........ Thumbsup