I think I see the confusion. "Bigger breasts" =/= "cuter." Tongue
No no.

She is just cuter because she's cuter.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: So, I'm now an atheist.
(29-03-2012 03:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  She is just cuter because she's cuter.

Then I must conclude that not only does Calvinism rot yer brain, it affects yer eyesight as well. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-03-2012, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 06:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-03-2012 01:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I guess it's been a long time coming.HThis is, obviously, a difficultAdecisionPforPme toYmake. It's notEone that IAmakeRlightly. As I've saidLbefore, everything I decideYis thoroughlyAthought through.
P
My 6Rmonths on TTAIhas reallyLopened my eyes. I've askedFquestions I'veOnever asked before. I'veOthought about things I've neverLthought about before.
S
Honestly, there are so many things to consider. I don't really know where to begin. I'm sure those will come out over time. One of the bigger issues is how my family is going to handle this. Likewise, how this is going to affect my family life.
T
I mean, do we keep going to church? Do I tell people?
T
There is a huge change, and honestly, it's pretty scary.
A!
I guess the most important lesson I learned was: Always look at the source. Always.

Holy crap. Hmmm.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-03-2012, 06:39 PM
(29-03-2012 04:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 01:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I guess it's been a long time coming.HThis is, obviously, a difficultAdecisionPforPme toYmake. It's notEone that IAmakeRlightly. As I've saidLbefore, everything I decideYis thoroughlyAthought through.
P
My 6Rmonths on TTAIhas reallyLopened my eyes. I've askedFquestions I'veOnever asked before. I'veOthought about things I've neverLthought about before.
S
Honestly, there are so many things to consider. I don't really know where to begin. I'm sure those will come out over time. One of the bigger issues is how my family is going to handle this. Likewise, how this is going to affect my family life.
T
I mean, do we keep going to church? Do I tell people?
T
There is a huge change, and honestly, it's pretty scary.
A!
I guess the most important lesson I learned was: Always look at the source. Always.

Holy crap. I'm shocked, but not surprised. I always wondered why you were really here. Interesting. An honest man. Undecided

singing .....call me, .....Mr. Gullible. Even the junior varsity saw that one a mile away. Buckminster is just too "true blue" for his own good. Dodgy

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
29-03-2012, 06:46 PM
lol wait... there are people who still think this is serious?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-03-2012, 06:50 PM
(29-03-2012 06:46 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol wait... there are people who still think this is serious?
When a thread gets this long I think many people don't bother reading all the way through.

You may find several people who stumble across it now and think it's serious Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-03-2012, 06:59 PM
I think I'm going to close it.
Jokes over. It was funny. It's over.
If KC wants it open let me know I'll pop it back open.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2015, 02:51 PM
ack you suck KC! Big Grin

I was staring at the keyboard with my mouth open, then i yell out to my wife "I KNEW it!" and then explained to her the whole history of KC and how this intelligent guy must be battling inner doubt, like all believers do to some degree and finally caved to reality......and then in mid story a light bulb flickered on in my head....and I stopped talking....and said oh shit...it has to be an april fools...and then I felt so let down, crushed, Censored Weeping Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-04-2015, 12:27 AM
(01-04-2015 02:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ack you suck KC! Big Grin

I was staring at the keyboard with my mouth open, then i yell out to my wife "I KNEW it!" and then explained to her the whole history of KC and how this intelligent guy must be battling inner doubt, like all believers do to some degree and finally caved to reality......and then in mid story a light bulb flickered on in my head....and I stopped talking....and said oh shit...it has to be an april fools...and then I felt so let down, crushed, Censored Weeping Dodgy

Ya know. He got me good the first time he did this. The bastard...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.