So I'm standing outside when a Greek Orthpox priest walks by.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: So I'm standing outside when a Greek Orthpox priest walks by.
PB is down.

T shirt says I was Atheist before it was cool. In big letters.

The T I am currently wearing says I'm going to hell in every religion. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
04-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Love it. I have to find out where to get that shirt Big Grin about hell

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
04-11-2016, 02:11 PM
(04-11-2016 02:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  Love it. I have to find out where to get that shirt Big Grin about hell
Don;t but it from No gods no masters. They are a rip off. Find it elsewhere.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-11-2016, 02:24 PM
(04-11-2016 02:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 02:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  Love it. I have to find out where to get that shirt Big Grin about hell
Don;t but it from No gods no masters. They are a rip off. Find it elsewhere.

I found a hoodie on Amazon. But they have no reviews so I don't trust it. Then again I also distrust Amazon reviews... I guess I have trust issues Big Grin

- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
04-11-2016, 03:38 PM
A Priest, A Rabbi, and Pastor walk into a bar, and the bartender say's "Is this some kind of joke?"

A priest, a preacher and a Rabbi walked into their favorite bar, where they would get together two or three times a week for drinks and to talk shop.

On this particular afternoon, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they're all together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages, goes first.
"Well," he says, "I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, " WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV's and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape.

The rabbi looks up and says, "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
04-11-2016, 11:39 PM
(04-11-2016 08:46 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 08:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ironically the title of my new erotic adults love novel between a greek orthodox priest and an atheist.

Please write this book.

I, of all people, would not be a good person to write erotic love novels because the end result of "let us netflix and chill" would be actual "netflix and chill" not hot steamy passionately love making.

As they sat snuggled together on the couch, eyes still locked on the tv he slowly reached across towards her. She blushed a little sensing his hand out of the corner of her eye but fixating her eyes on the tv also. Her stomach fluttered as her nerves started to take over. This was the moment she's been waiting for, her body was ready. Slowly sliding his hands over it, nervous that what he was doing ok. He turns his head, blushing a little, but she kept looking forward, laser focused on the screen, offering no resistance to his touching. She smiled softly to herself, only he knew how to press all the right buttons. And with one quick thrust with his finger, he hit the button and changed the channel. Relief struck both of them for that movie was shit anyway.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2016, 12:01 AM
(04-11-2016 11:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 08:46 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Please write this book.

I, of all people, would not be a good person to write erotic love novels because the end result of "let us netflix and chill" would be actual "netflix and chill" not hot steamy passionately love making.

As they sat snuggled together on the couch, eyes still locked on the tv he slowly reached across towards her. She blushed a little sensing his hand out of the corner of her eye but fixating her eyes on the tv also. Her stomach fluttered as her nerves started to take over. This was the moment she's been waiting for, her body was ready. Slowly sliding his hands over it, nervous that what he was doing ok. He turns his head, blushing a little, but she kept looking forward, laser focused on the screen, offering no resistance to his touching. She smiled softly to herself, only he knew how to press all the right buttons. And with one quick thrust with his finger, he hit the button and changed the channel. Relief struck both of them for that movie was shit anyway.

You should write atheist chick-tracts. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-11-2016, 03:32 AM
Ah, Photofucket has finished its maintenance.

Yeah, like the shirt Banjo!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
05-11-2016, 11:07 AM
A perpendicular pox on yer house as well. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2016, 01:28 PM
[Image: religion-joke.png]

- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post