So I'm thinking of going into journalism. I have a debt to pay.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: So I'm thinking of going into journalism. I have a debt to pay.
(15-06-2014 09:14 PM)Charis Wrote:  He fits the bill of a sociopath. It's difficult to see his cruelty at first glance, because he is very polished.

Oh it'd be just horrible if the shit head went and... had an accident... huh?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-06-2014, 09:20 PM
(15-06-2014 09:18 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 09:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Damn. You seem to have quite the story. Ever think about writing a book?

Yes. I probably will at some point.

That is good, maybe you can paint your own picture for the cover.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-06-2014, 09:22 PM
(15-06-2014 09:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 09:14 PM)Charis Wrote:  He fits the bill of a sociopath. It's difficult to see his cruelty at first glance, because he is very polished.

Oh it'd be just horrible if the shit head went and... had an accident... huh?

I would be careful gule, if you are planing anything make sure you know him first. Never fight an enemy without the weapon of knowledge.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-06-2014, 09:23 PM
I'll engage in some woo and cast an evil spell on him. Laughat

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-06-2014, 09:24 PM
(15-06-2014 09:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'll engage in some woo and cast an evil spell on him. Laughat

Zalgofy

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-06-2014, 01:47 AM
(15-06-2014 07:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  My ex is trying to convince me to not attend the hearing
(15-06-2014 07:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  He was trying to talk me out of it. He's also saying I shouldn't slander
(15-06-2014 07:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  Then he changed tack and said I can't just go through life bitter and angry and not forgiving.

Typical sociopath / bullying behaviour. It's all victim blaming. He will say whatever it takes to meet his own needs and will change his story until he finds something that works. This is why sociopaths are so insincere. People don't assume that others are sociopaths by default and will give such statements due consideration until they know better. Unlike sociopaths, people will also have self doubt and will be swayed by others exhibiting confidence.

Sociopaths depend upon both these things. You've figured out what he is and can now see that whatever he says can be dismissed. What he says is not based on evidence or reasoning but his own self-interests.

He no longer has a hold on you and you can and should utterly destroy his arguments. They are all the lies of an abuser.

And although these people seem powerful their strength is also their weakness once they get found out. They are predictable, you can show them up as insincere. And once things start going wrong for them they lose their temper. My brother-in-law exhibits these exact same behaviour traits and as a child my husband grew up always being abused.

Years later, we as a couple, finally had a run-in with the brother knowing exactly what he was.

He lost.

Your ex will lose too now that you know how he operates. You go out there and outplay him.

Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Oh and I forgot to add, don't be surprised if he comes out with an outrageous lie in court when his back is against the wall. If you have the evidence available to prove him wrong then you have him.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Thank you Mathilda!

As an aside, he's trying to limit my contact with the girls farther and make me pay him child support.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
16-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Go nail the bastard Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post