So... I made the leap to atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: So... I made the leap to atheism.
Not buying it. Nice try though.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 07:11 AM
(02-03-2017 01:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: Upside-Down-Cat-83458.jpg]

That's just fucking creepy

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
02-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Ha! Good jokes! Laugh out load

You always know how to lead us on, KC. This feels familiar! Wink
02-03-2017, 08:43 AM
(01-03-2017 09:40 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 09:36 PM)cactus Wrote:  It's not transparent when you press Ctrl+W. Checkmate, atheist.

Or just hit reply. Dodgy

Or just highlight it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 08:59 AM
(02-03-2017 07:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 01:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: Upside-Down-Cat-83458.jpg]

That's just fucking creepy

It is creepy but still somehow, It's also cute & cuddly.

Thus the sparkly magic of cats. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Maybe the word "leap" is a clue. He posted it on March 1, which would be Leap Day (Feb. 29) during a Leap Year. Hmmmm.... If he's not truly an atheist now then I would say this is trollish behavior and he should be punished as such! Now, what could that punishment be? I'm imagining something to do with his dog's ample saliva and a funnel.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2017, 09:23 AM
KC:

I regret to inform you that the council of theists has cancelled your membership to the Theists of TTA Club. As you are aware, security is a top concern for us and we were obligated to take your public statement seriously. We now understand that these statements were made in jest, but our club bylaws are clear on this matter. You will have to formally reapply for club membership.

We hope you will reapply as we do value your contributions to our organization. We will do our best to expedite the approval process and restore you to your former position. We encourage you to inform the club leadership in writing before hoax statements are made publicly so we can avoid this confusion in the future.

All the best,

Aliza
Member Services
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post
02-03-2017, 09:38 AM
(02-03-2017 09:23 AM)Aliza Wrote:  KC:

I regret to inform you that the council of theists has cancelled your membership to the Theists of TTA Club. As you are aware, security is a top concern for us and we were obligated to take your public statement seriously. We now understand that these statements were made in jest, but our club bylaws are clear on this matter. You will have to formally reapply for club membership.

We hope you will reapply as we do value your contributions to our organization. We will do our best to expedite the approval process and restore you to your former position. We encourage you to inform the club leadership in writing before hoax statements are made publicly so we can avoid this confusion in the future.

All the best,

Aliza
Member Services

On an unrelated note, I hear there's a Council seat open now? I'd like to say my qualifications are, "not atheist" and "has never met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like Shai Hulud's post
02-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Technically, Kingsy could legitimately become atheist for a while. Angel

The whole point of Lent is sacrifice - to symbolically give up something, presumably something beloved or cherished.

During this time, Kingsy would only catch shit from his already sinful and guilty conscience for only giving up the ghost. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-03-2017, 09:55 AM
(02-03-2017 09:38 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 09:23 AM)Aliza Wrote:  KC:

All the best,

Aliza
Member Services

On an unrelated note, I hear there's a Council seat open now? I'd like to say my qualifications are, "not atheist" and "has never met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign".

Hmmm... But you didn't say that you're "not NOT an atheist"... so I don't think this guy can be trusted with a council seat. I think we have here what's called a "Schrodinger's Theist".

We just don't know where he stands until observed.

Consider

Also- this thing about denial of meetings with the Russians... is proving to be a pattern of sort of outright lies by other individuals...

Consider

I call for careful consideration by the council members before voting to approve this one.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post