So, I updated my FB "About Me" section...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: So, I updated my FB "About Me" section...
(10-01-2012 06:56 PM)w0rmwood Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 06:04 PM)Ben Wrote:  I don't say anything about my (lack of) beliefs on Facebook, because there's no telling what some people would think of me if they knew I was an atheist. I'm generally only open about it with my close friends and my immediate family.

Yeah I'm wondering if I should reverse this. I'm starting to think no one has found it yet, but they can tell by my status posts and links anyway, lol.

Also props to Kings for the gay marriage stance. Cool

Does your wife know about your gay marriage? Perhaps you should have put that on your FB "About KC and ..." (oh, so many people I could list but will refrain)

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 06:05 AM
May I? Thank you...

Where, oh where did you find this information:
Quote:and ~100 die a marijuana related deaths.
I must protest, because I have never heard that anyone has died from MJ. It is impossible to die from overdose. The only way that this can hit the statistics is that if somebody died in a car accident and then later they find some MJ in his/hers blood, but that my have nothing to do with stoned driving, because MJ can be found in your blood days and days after smoking. Or if someone was sick from all sorts of heart diseases and then smoked until his/hers heart has stopped working. Neither of those events can be characterized as the death caused by marijuana.

I still say that there has been 0 (zero) deaths caused by marijuana. If you die in a car accident drunk, alcohol is not your cause of death, but your stupid behavior. A car accident is the cause of your death. But if your liver tell you goodbye, that is a death caused by alcohol.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-01-2012, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 06:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-01-2012 03:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 03:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 02:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 06:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  Moderate views? Have you not read his posts describing his theology?
His theology is not moderate in any sense, except he leaves others to burn in hell.

His views are moderate. He advocates gay marriage and use of reason in all things except determining how to spend your life. Basically, recognizing that other people's lives are their business. And it's his life and he can spend it how he chooses. More power to your elbow Kings Smile

OK, everything but his theology then.

Are you saying that my theology is extreme?

Nah, 'tain't no more extreme than my nihilism. Hell, like I told you before, I see very little practical difference between our respective metaphysics. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.