So, I've been approved to start teaching in church again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: So, I've been approved to start teaching in church again.
Post your talk here KC Smile I wanna see ya tellin' the faithful what the Lord saith. And then I wanna laugh my head off... Big Grin If you do I'll post my favourite South African miracle video if I can find it. It's the lamest miracle you ever saw in your life, but the poor cosmic prank victims take it so seriously, with Bible verses and everything. I'm actually hoping they're bright enough to have taken it down by now, because it's so dumb it's embarrassing.

Crap Sad I searched for it and now I've fucked up my youtube. Now it's gonna be suggesting Christian crap to me Sad waaaaaaa Sadcryface2 And I couldn't find it, so lucky for them they remain anonymous...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 04:07 PM
(25-06-2012 03:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Post your talk here KC Smile I wanna see ya tellin' the faithful what the Lord saith. And then I wanna laugh my head off... Big Grin If you do I'll post my favourite South African miracle video if I can find it. It's the lamest miracle you ever saw in your life, but the poor cosmic prank victims take it so seriously, with Bible verses and everything. I'm actually hoping they're bright enough to have taken it down by now, because it's so dumb it's embarrassing.

Crap Sad I searched for it and now I've fucked up my youtube. Now it's gonna be suggesting Christian crap to me Sad waaaaaaa Sadcryface2 And I couldn't find it, so lucky for them they remain anonymous...

lol

Why do I keep putting myself up for public ridicule?

I'm a glutton for punishment, it seems.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
25-06-2012, 04:26 PM
(25-06-2012 04:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Why do I keep putting myself up for public ridicule?

I'm a glutton for punishment, it seems.
It is simply God's plan for you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post