So I was bullied off of YouTube by a theist and his fantards

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: So I was bullied off of YouTube by a theist and his fantards
Man I hate fundies, fucking assholes are trying to take over. Thankfully america is smart enough to keep them at bay.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2015, 07:59 PM
They used google voice and other voice over I.P services to call my boss at work and they waited until I was on shift to do it too
02-02-2015, 08:00 PM
(02-02-2015 07:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Man I hate fundies, fucking assholes are trying to take over. Thankfully america is smart enough to keep them at bay.

Really? I think we're being overrun with them.
02-02-2015, 08:02 PM
I think we are being run over by them..
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut butter bullet's post
02-02-2015, 08:04 PM
(02-02-2015 08:02 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I think we are being run over by them..

That's okay. I am a Mac truck on steroids when it comes to religionists. Just give me that youtube channel where they harassed you. I will gather their phone numbers, and display one at a time in my info so they start calling each other and accusing each other as being atheists. I will have those fuckers clawing each other's eyes out by the time I'm done with them.

I am one dirty motherfucker when it comes to injustice.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 4 users Like Free's post
02-02-2015, 08:22 PM
HaHa ... that's a fantastic idea, Free Clap

I'm not a Christian ... like many other Christians.
02-02-2015, 08:22 PM
I really don't want to start world war 3
02-02-2015, 08:38 PM
(02-02-2015 08:22 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I really don't want to start world war 3

I do.

Evil_monster

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
02-02-2015, 08:54 PM
It was Brett Keane and his fantards. I don't know where they were organizing it I looked and I couldn't find any place... So somewhere they were all organizing when to call and what number to call but it was definitely Brett Keane and his fantards.
02-02-2015, 09:11 PM
(02-02-2015 08:54 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  It was Brett Keane and his fantards. I don't know where they were organizing it I looked and I couldn't find any place... So somewhere they were all organizing when to call and what number to call but it was definitely Brett Keane and his fantards.

Or it was just his fantards. These things can be difficult to prove or track down unless you have direct information showing his incitement to harass you

You may consider contacting an advocacy group such as Freedom from Religion Foundation to see if they can recommend a course of action. Assuming you do not have funds to mount legal challenges, they may be able to find someone to give you pro-bono advice.