So, I witnessed a murder.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: So, I witnessed a murder.
That's hard on you man. Keep talking about it if you can.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Are you going to be ok?

When I went on an ambulance clinical during EMT training and witnessed a motorcyclist dead at...well...multiple mile-markers, I quit pursuing that career the next day and had panic attacks. I felt helpless, there was nothing we could've done for that poor person. And worse of all, I bottled it up.

I'm so sorry you had to see that...after all you've already been through...please talk if you need to...

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
10-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Dude are you ok?

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-08-2017, 11:54 PM
I was visiting my boyfriend at his apartment complex and heard his next door neighbor being murdered. I heard her last scream. We were reading in bed and the murder was on the other side of his bedroom wall, probably 10 feet away. I'll never forget it. The guy who murdered her shot her in the head with a gun. I'm not sure whether the scream was just before she was shot or what but to this day I can hear it in my head. The gun shot wasn't very loud. I'm not sure why that was.

Anyway, the guy who shot her (he was her husband) was going by an alias. His real last name was Deathrage. I'm sure it was pronounced more like "Deathrige" but still....that name!

My boyfriend at the time talked to the police the next morning and later testified in court. There wasn't much information he and I could give the police. Just that we heard her scream and die. It was horrible.

I'm sorry KC. Talk about it to someone who will listen and then go do something that might take your mind off of things.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-08-2017, 11:56 PM
Hug

Heart

Wishing you and yours all the very best KC!
11-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Shit KC, hope you're okay.

Sidenote though; why does everybody outside of the studio look like they ran a marathon in 99% humidity? Jesus, get some sunshine and towels, guys!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Hug

Jeez Sad That's rough. Sorry amigo.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-08-2017, 12:45 AM
(10-08-2017 11:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was visiting my boyfriend at his apartment complex and heard his next door neighbor being murdered. I heard her last scream. We were reading in bed and the murder was on the other side of his bedroom wall, probably 10 feet away. I'll never forget it. The guy who murdered her shot her in the head with a gun. I'm not sure whether the scream was just before she was shot or what but to this day I can hear it in my head. The gun shot wasn't very loud. I'm not sure why that was.

Anyway, the guy who shot her (he was her husband) was going by an alias. His real last name was Deathrage. I'm sure it was pronounced more like "Deathrige" but still....that name!

My boyfriend at the time talked to the police the next morning and later testified in court. There wasn't much information he and I could give the police. Just that we heard her scream and die. It was horrible.

I'm sorry KC. Talk about it to someone who will listen and then go do something that might take your mind off of things.

Jebus!

That scream would haunt me well until the end of my life i guess, if that happened to me. Shocking Gasp

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-08-2017, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 06:38 AM by unsapien.)
I'm sorry that you had to witness that.

Witnessing violence even if your not directly involved can leave you shaken for quite a while. I've never witnessed a murder but in the 18 years I worked at a hotel I witnessed a man beating his girlfriend in the parking lot which I and 2 other guys went in and broke up, and we had a cook stab a waiter in our restaurant because they were fighting over a girl. Made me extra nervous around people for a while both times.

Just do what you need to do I guess. Everybody is here for you for whatever you need.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
11-08-2017, 06:43 AM
I saw a guy get crushed by a semi, 50 yards away, clean view.

It does make an impression on you.

You probably will have a time of adjustment, but your mind is good at toning such things down - so you don't obsess over it.

It wasn't your fault, there wasn't anything you could have done about it, and it's OK to not feel bad about it.

It just takes time.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post