So I wrote my State Rep an e-mail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: So I wrote my State Rep an e-mail
(02-07-2016 02:57 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Necropost for a reason...

I actually got a snailmail reply from my rep... While I'm sure it's mostly computer generated -- at least it shows somebody in her office read what I wrote.... Good on her.....

[img][Image: schuitmaker_zpsjzmlnoau.jpg][/img]

A 'we got your letter letter'. While I applaud you taking steps to do something in the public interest I must say the letter sounds a little like she is saying...yeah if we have a slow spell we might dust this off and talk about it.

And how awful as a kid to have had that last name...you know is was turned into Shitmaker.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 03:40 PM
(02-07-2016 03:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 02:57 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Necropost for a reason...

I actually got a snailmail reply from my rep... While I'm sure it's mostly computer generated -- at least it shows somebody in her office read what I wrote.... Good on her.....

[img][Image: schuitmaker_zpsjzmlnoau.jpg][/img]

A 'we got your letter letter'. While I applaud you taking steps to do something in the public interest I must say the letter sounds a little like she is saying...yeah if we have a slow spell we might dust this off and talk about it.

And how awful as a kid to have had that last name...you know is was turned into Shitmaker.

Yeah -- like I said -- it does read like a form letter for the most part -- but they did actually say something about the subject I'd written about --- and I'm sure that's not a form letter response......

I used to actually have to do correspondence (when I worked at a Marine Safety Office in Anchorage ) and I had an Olivetti typewriter that had form fields that allowed me to "cut and paste" -- pro forma stuff, in with a reply --- it's fluff - via smoke and mirrors............. But, still it's better than some I've gotten back...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-07-2016, 04:06 PM
I think you would need to review the distracted driving law(s), and learn how they amend such laws; and then write the amendment for them, in order to speed up the process, so you can, at least, track it in the committee system. Otherwise, they are going to wait for statistical evidence of what you are describing to initiate a bill, which will probably not happen, because pets have been riding along a lot longer than smart phones have been available.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
02-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Velvet the Great Dane rides in the passenger seat all the time. Human seat belts fit her perfectly.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man