So Iv'e Apparently Doomed Western Civilization

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 03:09 PM
So Iv'e Apparently Doomed Western Civilization
I been tolling my favorite hate site (stormfront) and one meme that has taken some prominence among said moon bats is the idea that if woman decide not to have children or have abortions then it will lead to more immigration and the end of the world as we know it .Three huge problems with this

1. There is no real data that abortions are a significant factor in the slowdown in population growth. When lack of economic incentive to have children seems like a far more pressing issue.

2. It's funny how they never go after men for this If choose to focus on my future career somehow i'm a harbinger of doom. If a man dose the same he's praised for it.

3.Lastly it makes the false causal link that the only driver for immigration is a slowdown in fertility this just isn't so

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: So Iv'e Apparently Doomed Western Civilization
Sadly such thinking isn't confined to to nazi-esque idiots inhabiting sites like one you mentioned. I read such idiocy on less scummy parts of the internet. Idiocy truly know no bounds.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
16-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Why are you so surprised that neo-nazi are just as sexist as they are racist? The two go well together since they rely on pretty much on the same style of faulty generalisation.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
16-10-2016, 03:42 PM
It's a page out of Mein Kampf and Hitler's enacted policies of the era. Not surprising.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-10-2016, 03:51 PM
(16-10-2016 03:42 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's a page out of Mein Kampf and Hitler's enacted policies of the era. Not surprising.

Tried reading Mein Kampf once but found it a great struggle.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 10 users Like Gloucester's post
16-10-2016, 03:56 PM
(16-10-2016 03:38 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Why are you so surprised that neo-nazi are just as sexist as they are racist? The two go well together since they rely on pretty much on the same style of faulty generalisation.

Surprises me no

Saddens me yes

16-10-2016, 04:34 PM
(16-10-2016 03:51 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:42 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's a page out of Mein Kampf and Hitler's enacted policies of the era. Not surprising.

Tried reading Mein Kampf once but found it a great struggle.

Now that was funny! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
16-10-2016, 04:43 PM
I read it once it was a serious emotional toll

How the fuck did this convince anyone iv'e read tumblr posts with less whining and more coherency

16-10-2016, 04:49 PM
(16-10-2016 03:09 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  I been tolling my favorite hate site (stormfront) and one meme that has taken some prominence among said moon bats is the idea that if woman decide not to have children or have abortions then it will lead to more immigration and the end of the world as we know it .Three huge problems with this

1. There is no real data that abortions are a significant factor in the slowdown in population growth. When lack of economic incentive to have children seems like a far more pressing issue.

2. It's funny how they never go after men for this If choose to focus on my future career somehow i'm a harbinger of doom. If a man dose the same he's praised for it.

3.Lastly it makes the false causal link that the only driver for immigration is a slowdown in fertility this just isn't so

4. I supposes that I don't heartily embrace the end of their fascist little world.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
16-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Wouldn't the immigrant women fall under the the category of women?

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson