I'm hearing you Thumbsup It's good for the 'boys'

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
26-03-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
(26-03-2012 06:55 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 06:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol thanks.

It was you that made the all time record! Grats.
No offense, Kingsy but you really don't need any more rep points!! It's almost embarrassing that a christian has the most rep points in this forum No
I think shannow should do a vid for reps of some sort Smile

(PS IF Zat ever comes back he will not be happy his good bye thread is so derailed. This is not a proper communicative goodbye. )
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
27-03-2012, 12:08 AM
(26-03-2012 11:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  (PS IF Zat ever comes back he will not be happy his good bye thread is so derailed. ... )

I got these azaleas and they're like 30 years old and normally they're magnificent in bloom but this year the buds seem to be dying on the vine. Should I just dig them up or is there some way I can restore them to their previous splendor?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
27-03-2012, 12:21 AM
(27-03-2012 12:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 11:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  (PS IF Zat ever comes back he will not be happy his good bye thread is so derailed. ... )

I got these azaleas and they're like 30 years old and normally they're magnificent in bloom but this year the buds seem to be dying on the vine. Should I just dig them up or is there some way I can restore them to their previous splendor?
Hmmm... I, not being very green thumbed, would hack them until they were stressed and forced to bloom in a reproductive panic, then of course they'd die and I'd have to remap my entire garden.

Lucky though, I found this eHow on this very subject that might be more helpful.

I, myself, am good with house plants and was thinking of trying to grow an indoor herb garden this year because I love to cook with fresh herbs.

Speaking of cooking, I just broke my special mugs which I mentioned in the shout box thread, but will mention here too, because I also will add that I threw out a pan today, as well, because it was old from my grandma and everything stuck to it no matter how much grease was in it. By throw out, I mean I gave to my husband to use in the garage for oil drippings or something, I dunno.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-03-2012, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 07:14 AM by Zat.)
"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing." No
[+] 3 users Like Zat's post
27-03-2012, 08:21 AM
I knew we wouldn't let you leave.

Like a tractor beam, we are.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-03-2012, 08:34 AM
(27-03-2012 08:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I knew we wouldn't let you leave.

I think Zat's decision to return happened something like this:

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Quote:I also will add that I threw out a pan today, as well, because it was old from my grandma and everything stuck to it no matter how much grease was in it. By throw out, I mean I gave to my husband to use in the garage for oil drippings or something, I dunno.
Was it cast iron? 'Cause those things will last forever and as long as they're seasoned properly nothin' will stick to them. Got an 80 yo one I use almost every day.

(27-03-2012 06:52 AM)Zat Wrote:  "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing." No
Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been 49 years, 6 months, and 1 day since my last confession. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-03-2012, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 06:35 AM by Zat.)

Tempting, I have to admit -- if for no other reason than to make Chas happy! Evil_monster

If I ever do -- it will be only to chat about fun stuff and socialize, like GirlyMan does -- I have to admit: I am quite fond of many of you. Heart

However, trying to communicate about serious subjects can be VERY painful, at least for me.

I will sleep on it.
[+] 2 users Like Zat's post
28-03-2012, 05:44 PM
(28-03-2012 05:48 AM)Zat Wrote:  

Tempting, I have to admit -- if for no other reason than to make Chas happy! Evil_monster

If I ever do -- it will be only to chat about fun stuff and socialize, like GirlyMan does -- I have to admit: I am quite fond of many of you. Heart

However, trying to communicate about serious subjects can be VERY painful, at least for me.

I will sleep on it.
That's a great idea, Zat.
Just have fun here and stay out of the 'serious' threads that may upset you.
I'm just here on this earth to laugh as much as I can at whatever I can as that's what I think it's mostly all about Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post