So... PS4 announcement today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: So... PS4 announcement today?
They showed a lot off muffs. What they failed to show was the actual console itself (you get to see the pad) and also give a release date, although rumors are it will ship in Asia and North America for the Christmas period before going out to the rest of the world in 2014.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 01:03 PM
So................Who's getting the Steambox?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
22-02-2013, 01:06 PM
(22-02-2013 01:03 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  So................Who's getting the Steambox?

If I can multiplay with steamboxers while on my PC... Not I. But I really like the idea.
22-02-2013, 06:35 PM
(22-02-2013 04:37 AM)bemore Wrote:  They showed a lot off muffs. What they failed to show was the actual console itself (you get to see the pad) and also give a release date, although rumors are it will ship in Asia and North America for the Christmas period before going out to the rest of the world in 2014.
pad? Fuck off they're not going all touch screen are they?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-02-2013, 06:56 PM
I have no plans of buying another console. I very rarely have a title that I have to have anymore. As a matter of fact I could have gone without the PS2 and been fine. No titles on the entire PS2 library that I really loved, and that's a huge library. The PS3 has had 1 title which I really loved, Skyrim, and that one is buggy enough to piss me off big time. I also like Little Big Planet a lot, but didn't have to have it. The Playstation had many great titles which I loved, Suikoden ( 1, and 3) all of the Final Fantasy's (I could've lived without 8), Grandia, Tekken 3, tons of titles that I loved. Maybe I am just getting old. Whatever the reason, Sony has publicly announced that all the shit you bought on the PS3 will not be backwards compatible (no surprise) and has further announced that all the shit you bought on the PSN will NOT transfer to the PS4. I was kinda pissed I couldn't play PS2 games on the PS3, but I got over it 'cause I didn't LOVE any of the games, then I was pissed the took away my ability to run Linux on my PS3, then Sony got my Credit Card info stolen, now this? Fuck 'em. I doubt I will be buying a new console anytime soon.

In my lifetime I have owned NES, Commodore 64, Sega Genesis, SNES, PSOne, PS2, PS3, Wii, and for the first time in my life I honestly don't fucking give a shit about the next gen of consoles one bit. Fuck 'em all.