So, QED Mixer was great! Shame I couldn't make the actual event... :-(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 06:29 AM
So, QED Mixer was great! Shame I couldn't make the actual event... :-(
Hi! Smile

After visiting the QEDcon mixer in Manchester last Friday (and managing to catch some sort of bug in the process...), I decided to see if I could find where people that think a little like me, hang on the internet!

This place seems like one of the more active places, so... HI!

If I met any of you there, I'm really really really sorry that I didn't get your emails/twitter/names etc - I was completely unprepared and should have done better! You may not recognise me from my Avatar, but I was the one in the ripped jeans, knee length boots, strappy waistcoat and jacket, with the belly ring, purple blingy pendant and succubus tattoo on back... if that doesn't ring any bells, it's probably because I spent most of the night chatting about sex and drugs with a charming, eccentric Scottish man with long hair, then nattered with Ryan and Becca for a bit after a very tired (but still very pleasant and accomodating) Matt Dillahunty showed us some magic tricks, and spent a while talking with Mark, about how his daughter is a pyromaniac who likes to destroy kitchen equipment.

So... once again... HI! Smile

I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope that my shit-talking skills have not been entirely exhausted by my recent lack of involvement in online forums!

*hugs*

Jenn

p.s. People on forums have always told me never to reveal what I look like, because bad things will happen to me... I've always ignored them and my avatar is, and always will be, me. Amen

Jenn

"There's a good lesson to learn from every bad day!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jennasis's post
28-04-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: So, QED Mixer was great! Shame I couldn't make the actual event... :-(
Welcome to TTA Jenn.

Those people were right... one should never ever use one's real pic for their avatar.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
28-04-2015, 07:04 AM
(28-04-2015 06:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome to TTA Jenn.

Those people were right... one should never ever use one's real pic for their avatar.

Thumbsup

Thanks! :-)

And "Bah!" ^_^

Jenn

28-04-2015, 07:07 AM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-04-2015, 07:11 AM
(28-04-2015 07:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Thanks muchly! :-)

Hope you're having a good day?

Jenn

28-04-2015, 07:34 AM
(28-04-2015 07:11 AM)Jennasis Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Thanks muchly! :-)

Hope you're having a good day?

Relative to my personal moral standard, I have inflicted injury on a bag of chips, but otherwise I am fairly righteous today Wink I express warm fuzzy feelings towards the concept that you yourself are experiencing or have experienced goodness within the past rotation of the Earth.

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-04-2015, 07:38 AM
"ripped jeans, knee length boots, strappy waistcoat and jacket, with the belly ring, purple blingy pendant and succubus tattoo on back"

Ha I love you already! Welcome!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-04-2015, 07:48 AM
(28-04-2015 07:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Relative to my personal moral standard, I have inflicted injury on a bag of chips, but otherwise I am fairly righteous today Wink I express warm fuzzy feelings towards the concept that you yourself are experiencing or have experienced goodness within the past rotation of the Earth.

Tongue

Praise be! Well I'm sure glad to hear that you've had a productive day, what with all the chip eatin' and that! I, too, have afflicted much chomping on a bag of root vegetable crisps, which are now being summarily deliquesced in my belly pipes!

(28-04-2015 07:38 AM)Losty Wrote:  "ripped jeans, knee length boots, strappy waistcoat and jacket, with the belly ring, purple blingy pendant and succubus tattoo on back"

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that the description of my attire has been well received! ^_^ Hope you're having an awesome day!

Jenn

[+] 2 users Like Jennasis's post
28-04-2015, 07:56 AM
(28-04-2015 07:48 AM)Jennasis Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Relative to my personal moral standard, I have inflicted injury on a bag of chips, but otherwise I am fairly righteous today Wink I express warm fuzzy feelings towards the concept that you yourself are experiencing or have experienced goodness within the past rotation of the Earth.

Tongue

Praise be! Well I'm sure glad to hear that you've had a productive day, what with all the chip eatin' and that! I, too, have afflicted much chomping on a bag of root vegetable crisps, which are now being summarily deliquesced in my belly pipes!

(28-04-2015 07:38 AM)Losty Wrote:  "ripped jeans, knee length boots, strappy waistcoat and jacket, with the belly ring, purple blingy pendant and succubus tattoo on back"

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that the description of my attire has been well received! ^_^ Hope you're having an awesome day!

Welcome. That's me in my avatar, though I don't remember who that old guy is. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-04-2015, 08:02 AM
(28-04-2015 07:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome. That's me in my avatar, though I don't remember who that old guy is. Consider

Meeeeowwww!! ^_^

I didn't know it was Purrrrsday today!?

Thanks for the welxome! :-)

Jenn