So..... TTA alien invasion survival guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 07:15 PM
So..... TTA alien invasion survival guide
Any two bit kid can handle zombies, but aliens are much more of a challenge. They can be just as smart, they can have the ability to use weapons, and worst there is no one alien, so we don't what they can do, what they are immune to, or how the will attack. So how would you get ready for an or multiple scenarios for an alien invasion?

And yes go wild free.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-01-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: So..... TTA alien invasion survival guide
You realize you just sent Diddles down the rabbit hole. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-01-2015, 07:21 PM
(10-01-2015 07:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You realize you just sent Diddles down the rabbit hole. Facepalm

You realize I don't care.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-01-2015, 07:34 PM
I'd sneeze on them

Because everyone knows they have no immunity for the sniffles. And they'd all die.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2015, 07:36 PM
(10-01-2015 07:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'd sneeze on them

Because everyone knows they have no immunity for the sniffles. And they'd all die.

Well that is not if they come in suits to avoid such problems. Drinking Beverage

10-01-2015, 07:38 PM
(10-01-2015 07:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 07:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'd sneeze on them

Well that is not if they come in suits to avoid such problems. Drinking Beverage

They never do.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-01-2015, 07:40 PM
(10-01-2015 07:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 07:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well that is not if they come in suits to avoid such problems. Drinking Beverage

They never do.

Well that is the problem, aliens aren't just one thing. Take the flatwoods monster for example it is an alien, and it wears an entire robot suit.

[Image: Flatwoods_Monster.jpg]

10-01-2015, 07:46 PM
(10-01-2015 07:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Any two bit kid can handle zombies, but aliens are much more of a challenge. They can be just as smart, they can have the ability to use weapons, and worst there is no one alien, so we don't what they can do, what they are immune to, or how the will attack. So how would you get ready for an or multiple scenarios for an alien invasion?

And yes go wild free.

The problem with aliens is, unlike zombies, since everything is unknown, any solution to such a problem can be unhelpfully dismissed with "Yeah, well (X condition here)!"

That said, clearly, the solution to aliens is shitty music.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
10-01-2015, 07:48 PM
(10-01-2015 07:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 07:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Any two bit kid can handle zombies, but aliens are much more of a challenge. They can be just as smart, they can have the ability to use weapons, and worst there is no one alien, so we don't what they can do, what they are immune to, or how the will attack. So how would you get ready for an or multiple scenarios for an alien invasion?

And yes go wild free.

The problem with aliens is, unlike zombies, since everything is unknown, any solution to such a problem can be unhelpfully dismissed with "Yeah, well (Tech X here)!"

That said, clearly, the solution to aliens is music.

If it is music, then it has to be bad music like lil wayne and any bad pop singer.

10-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Punch them in the exposed brain sack.

[Image: this-island-earth2.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post