Poll: Who's gonna butcher who?
DLJ's gonna choke Stark with piano wire.
Stark is gonna hack DLJ up with an axe.
Neither is gonna kill anyone and they're gonna get married and live a happy gay-alternative life style.
They're both too high to do anything.
Milk?
[Show Results]

So TTA, who's gonna brutally murder who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: So TTA, who's gonna brutally murder who?
(12-02-2016 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 11:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm gonna be honest, I find it strange and uncomfortable that you guys are so obsessed with mine and DLJs sexuality. Not that it's any of your business, but there is no sexual aspect to our relationship. We are purely platonic friends.

I'm more obsessed with Muffsy's and Bucky's sexuality. Drinking Beverage

Still creepy.

Now if we were discussing Bucky and myself, well that's a discussion I can get on board with. Thumbsup

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
12-02-2016, 02:49 PM
I am upset no one used brojob.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
12-02-2016, 02:53 PM
(12-02-2016 02:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am upset no one used brojob.

Oh good lord. Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
12-02-2016, 03:03 PM
(12-02-2016 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 11:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm gonna be honest, I find it strange and uncomfortable that you guys are so obsessed with mine and DLJs sexuality. Not that it's any of your business, but there is no sexual aspect to our relationship. We are purely platonic friends.

I'm more obsessed with Muffsy's and Bucky's sexuality. Drinking Beverage
Hot botty shags Laugh out load Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-02-2016, 03:20 PM
(12-02-2016 02:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm more obsessed with Muffsy's and Bucky's sexuality. Drinking Beverage

Still creepy.

Now if we were discussing Bucky and myself, well that's a discussion I can get on board with. Thumbsup

Yet, you did sound rather defensive about DLJ...just sayin... Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-02-2016, 05:39 PM

I think there are way less gay jokes than jokes about you and nurse when she was there.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
12-02-2016, 05:45 PM

Really? I suggest that you're gonna hack up DLJ with an axe and you not only don't bat an eye but actually make a mock photo. I suggest you and DLJ are having gay sex and you get all creeped out?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-02-2016, 07:02 PM
(12-02-2016 05:39 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

I think there are way less gay jokes than jokes about you and nurse when she was there.

I concur.

Y'all totally went camping, got cold, and had to snuggle naked in a sleeping bag to prevent hypothermia. That's why so defensive.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
12-02-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm suspicious only about half of you caught on to my poor attempt at sarcasm. Fuck I suck at the interwebz <insert "sucking" joke here>.

Of course Nurse and Muffs read me like a book. The hot chick that's way out of my league and the obnoxious kiwi homo are the two people who get me. Story of my life.

For the record, DLJ is also way outta my league. Sad

[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
(12-02-2016 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm suspicious only about half of you caught on to my poor attempt at sarcasm. Fuck I suck at the interwebz <insert "sucking" joke here>.

Of course Nurse and Muffs read me like a book. The hot chick that's way out of my league and the obnoxious kiwi homo are the two people who get me. Story of my life.

For the record, DLJ is also way outta my league. Sad

fwiw, I still love you... Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF