So anyone want a shark?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2014, 07:54 PM
So anyone want a shark?
I will give you a shark of any species.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: So anyone want a shark?
Carcharhinus leucas

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-07-2014, 08:01 PM
(03-07-2014 08:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Carcharhinus leucas

[Image: bull-shark-43M2638-05.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Several years ago, my uncle took a bunch of us deep sea fishing off the Outer Banks. The water was calm and smooth as glass. For quite a while a hammerhead was swimming alongside the boat right near the top. We didn't get pictures because no one wanted to leave the side of the boat to get a camera...so I would like a hammerhead.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
03-07-2014, 08:05 PM
(03-07-2014 08:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Several years ago, my uncle took a bunch of us deep sea fishing off the Outer Banks. The water was calm and smooth as glass. For quite a while a hammerhead was swimming alongside the boat right near the top. We didn't get pictures because no one wanted to leave the side of the boat to get a camera...so I would like a hammerhead.

What species? Great hammerhead.

[Image: great-hammerhead-shark.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Bull Shark, nasty bastards tons of Testosterone. Can swim hundreds of miles into fresh water.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-07-2014, 08:08 PM
(03-07-2014 08:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Bull Shark, nasty bastards tons of Testosterone. Can swim hundreds of miles into fresh water.

[Image: large_bullshark.JPG]

Also only hundreds of miles that is weaksauce to these guys

03-07-2014, 08:10 PM
(03-07-2014 08:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 08:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Several years ago, my uncle took a bunch of us deep sea fishing off the Outer Banks. The water was calm and smooth as glass. For quite a while a hammerhead was swimming alongside the boat right near the top. We didn't get pictures because no one wanted to leave the side of the boat to get a camera...so I would like a hammerhead.

What species? Great hammerhead.

I don't know, it was cool though. What species would you find near the Gulf Stream off the coast of North Carolina?

We also had a pod of pilot whales traveling with us for a time.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
03-07-2014, 08:13 PM
(03-07-2014 08:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 08:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What species? Great hammerhead.

I don't know, it was cool though. What species would you find near the Gulf Stream off the coast of North Carolina?

We also had a pod of pilot whales traveling with us for a time.

[Image: art000038_scalloped-hammerhead_burns.jpg]

Here is the hammerhead you want the scalloped hammerhead(Sphyrna lewini)

Also I wish I could go whale watching. Hell I have not even bird watched in forever.

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
03-07-2014, 08:56 PM
How about a Tiger Shark? They're cool looking.

I've just recently grown rudimentary legs and made the move from water to land.