So daddy had a melt down last night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: So daddy had a melt down last night
So today is a trip to a marriage consoler. I have no idea what she wants to accomplish. Like I said earlier this is exam week for my kids, so I am trying not to add more stress to them. If my wife would not have had the conflict with my oldest I would probably still be head down and mouth shut. If this would not have been exam week I would have been more forceful when I told her I wanted her out or I would have left. My parents are out of the country for work until December so I have a place to stay until then. I really do not want to leave my kids with her, but I may have to be the one to relocate. That really burns my butt.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2014, 07:09 AM
(08-10-2014 06:30 AM)wazzel Wrote:  So today is a trip to a marriage consoler. I have no idea what she wants to accomplish. Like I said earlier this is exam week for my kids, so I am trying not to add more stress to them. If my wife would not have had the conflict with my oldest I would probably still be head down and mouth shut. If this would not have been exam week I would have been more forceful when I told her I wanted her out or I would have left. My parents are out of the country for work until December so I have a place to stay until then. I really do not want to leave my kids with her, but I may have to be the one to relocate. That really burns my butt.

Freudian slip of the fingers, there? LOL

Best of luck today. Who knows? The "consoler" may have something interesting to say.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-10-2014, 07:10 AM
(08-10-2014 07:09 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 06:30 AM)wazzel Wrote:  So today is a trip to a marriage consoler. I have no idea what she wants to accomplish. Like I said earlier this is exam week for my kids, so I am trying not to add more stress to them. If my wife would not have had the conflict with my oldest I would probably still be head down and mouth shut. If this would not have been exam week I would have been more forceful when I told her I wanted her out or I would have left. My parents are out of the country for work until December so I have a place to stay until then. I really do not want to leave my kids with her, but I may have to be the one to relocate. That really burns my butt.

Freudian slip of the fingers, there? LOL

Best of luck today. Who knows? The "consoler" may have something interesting to say.

No slip, I am a bad speller. I sound a lot smarter in person.

Thanks, we will see. I do not know how much good it will do at this point.
08-10-2014, 07:16 AM
(08-10-2014 07:10 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 07:09 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Freudian slip of the fingers, there? LOL

No slip, I am a bad speller. I sound a lot smarter in person.

Thanks, we will see. I do not know how much good it will do at this point.

Hang in there! Hug

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-10-2014, 08:12 AM
If you have to leave, I say take the kids with you. From what you've said before, they seem to understand how their mother can be and are probably tired of it, too. Tell them to just have an overnight bag ready in case you have to get outta there. (Just my thoughts, I'm no expert)

Good luck.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
08-10-2014, 09:03 AM
(08-10-2014 08:12 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  If you have to leave, I say take the kids with you. From what you've said before, they seem to understand how their mother can be and are probably tired of it, too. Tell them to just have an overnight bag ready in case you have to get outta there. (Just my thoughts, I'm no expert)

Good luck.

i completely agree.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
09-10-2014, 10:10 AM
I will just say this from personal experience..... Fight, fight, fight for your children if you think you are the best for them. Do not accept that you have to be the one to relocate just because you are the man. I fought with my ex for my children because the thought of her alone with them regularly scared me to death. She has an abusive personality and is very good at psychological warfare (psychology is her profession). It was hard but in the end I WON and my children are much better off because of it.

I would consider some form of shared parenting agreement once (if she ever) she gets her shit together. Because she can be a good parent when she wants to be one.
[+] 3 users Like ohio_drg's post
13-10-2014, 10:47 AM
I've been thinking of you the last few days.

Hoping you are hanging in there and things are looking up, whether that is married or divorce- no matter, just hoping the best for you.

Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
13-10-2014, 11:14 AM
(13-10-2014 10:47 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I've been thinking of you the last few days.

Hoping you are hanging in there and things are looking up, whether that is married or divorce- no matter, just hoping the best for you.

Hug

This. Bows typed my thoughts exactly

Be well!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the well wishes. Since I told her she has been super nice to me. This is not really any different from any time in the past we got close to the end. It is really nice on the surface, but I know what is under. After a few weeks it will get back to head butting. It has only been just over a year since our last big blow.

We have another visit this Wednesday.