So do you know any furries. . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2016, 12:48 PM
RE: So do you know any furries. . .
(25-01-2016 12:44 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 11:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The best sex is unmarried sex

I disagee. Having experienced both, I would take my wife in a heartbeat over some anonymous lady. I know the limits with her and I don't have to worry about pissing her off and ruining the encounter.

Well that is because you know each other Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-01-2016, 12:51 PM
(25-01-2016 12:45 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 11:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  That would be a hilarious thread to start over at Christian Forums. Laugh out load

That would be an epic troll. After all, Jeebus never said that dressing up as a mascot and getting down was a sin.
Well, biblically speaking, the only thing that is specifically stated as unacceptable within the confines of a marriage bedroom is involving other people and animals (real animals). Anything else is fair game.

I will add for the record that I will never let my wife go anywhere near my ass with anything no matter how biblically acceptable it is.
25-01-2016, 12:55 PM
(25-01-2016 12:51 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 12:45 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  That would be an epic troll. After all, Jeebus never said that dressing up as a mascot and getting down was a sin.
Well, biblically speaking, the only thing that is specifically stated as unacceptable within the confines of a marriage bedroom is involving other people and animals (real animals). Anything else is fair game.

I will add for the record that I will never let my wife go anywhere near my ass with anything no matter how biblically acceptable it is.
Just you wait till you get old and need help wiping yourself. . . you'll be begging her to give your ass a nice rub. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-01-2016, 01:13 PM
(25-01-2016 12:55 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 12:51 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Well, biblically speaking, the only thing that is specifically stated as unacceptable within the confines of a marriage bedroom is involving other people and animals (real animals). Anything else is fair game.

Just you wait till you get old and need help wiping yourself. . . you'll be begging her to give your ass a nice rub. (^_^)
Dodgy well, you bring up a good point. Perhaps there are ways of making it pleasurable.
25-01-2016, 01:29 PM
(25-01-2016 01:13 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 12:55 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Just you wait till you get old and need help wiping yourself. . . you'll be begging her to give your ass a nice rub. (^_^)
Dodgy well, you bring up a good point. Perhaps there are ways of making it pleasurable.
It might be an idea to start practicing early?
25-01-2016, 01:32 PM
(25-01-2016 01:29 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 01:13 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Dodgy well, you bring up a good point. Perhaps there are ways of making it pleasurable.
It might be an idea to start practicing early?
I am sure there are instructional videos on how to get your spouse to insert soppository in a sensual way. By the way, I am not even going to attempt to Google that. I will not have that joojoo on my history.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
25-01-2016, 01:42 PM
(25-01-2016 01:32 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 01:29 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  It might be an idea to start practicing early?
I am sure there are instructional videos on how to get your spouse to insert soppository in a sensual way. By the way, I am not even going to attempt to Google that. I will not have that joojoo on my history.
Silly theist. You don't have to look up everything. sometimes you just need to experiment on your own. Or in this case, with your wife.
25-01-2016, 01:51 PM
(25-01-2016 12:51 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 12:45 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  That would be an epic troll. After all, Jeebus never said that dressing up as a mascot and getting down was a sin.

And lo, the Lord said "thou shalt not dress up like a furry and have furry sex or thy will be struck down with the roids."

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-01-2016, 02:36 PM
So this thread has went from Furry Sex to wiping ass to inserting suppositories. Now google Wiping ass with Furry Suppositories. I am sure there is a website for that.

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
[+] 5 users Like HawkofFreedom's post
25-01-2016, 02:38 PM
(25-01-2016 02:36 PM)HawkofFreedom Wrote:  So this thread has went from Furry Sex to wiping ass to inserting suppositories. Now google Wiping ass with Furry Suppositories. I am sure there is a website for that.
As long as I can save 15% on my car insurance while doing it, I will be fine.