So do you know any furries. . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: So do you know any furries. . .
(21-02-2016 09:40 PM)philosopher Wrote:  So, wait, did anyone know a furry or not? LOL I knew one from a long time ago on another internet forum that was sports-related. No idea how that came to light in that topic, lol. Apparently the dude loved dressing up as a huge wolf.

I've never met a person who claimed to be a furry. But I don't get out much.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2016, 10:13 PM
More appropriate question would have been, "Have you known any furries?".

Well yeah, back in the day before Brazilians became popular. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-02-2016, 11:25 PM
(21-02-2016 10:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  More appropriate question would have been, "Have you known any furries?".

Well yeah, back in the day before Brazilians became popular. Wink

That's why I'm glad I didn't have to live through the 80s [as an adult].

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
22-02-2016, 08:39 AM
(21-02-2016 10:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 09:40 PM)philosopher Wrote:  So, wait, did anyone know a furry or not? LOL I knew one from a long time ago on another internet forum that was sports-related. No idea how that came to light in that topic, lol. Apparently the dude loved dressing up as a huge wolf.

I've never met a person who claimed to be a furry. But I don't get out much.

I wonder which part of gay atheist furry would upset a family more? Not saying you are gay but one has to wonder which would be viewed as the worst of all to a family... Consider

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
22-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Atheist isn't that bad a word in our house, and if one (or more) of my sons were gay, I'd be OK with it. One of my nephews came out a few years ago and my brother kicked him out of the house. He was probably 25 at the time, so just didn't see his parents for awhile. My brother came to his senses (after some counseling from big brother- me) and accepts it now, though he still doesn't like it.
23-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Yay! The furry thread is still here! Nishi didn't burn it down after all!!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-02-2016, 11:10 PM
You know, guys.... I'd been thinking about whether or not my sweet beau is a closeted Furry or not., and while I've concluded that he isn't, I realized that it doesn't rule out the possibility that he might be into this crap called "baby fur(?)" Not sure what that is, but it seems to be *similar* to furries.

He really seems to like kittens and he's easily distracted by them in the pet stores. Maybe a little too distracted? Consider
24-02-2016, 12:17 AM
(23-02-2016 11:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You know, guys.... I'd been thinking about whether or not my sweet beau is a closeted Furry or not., and while I've concluded that he isn't, I realized that it doesn't rule out the possibility that he might be into this crap called "baby fur(?)" Not sure what that is, but it seems to be *similar* to furries.

He really seems to like kittens and he's easily distracted by them in the pet stores. Maybe a little too distracted? Consider

Dress up as one and all your problems will be solved. . . well apart from keeping your fur clean. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-02-2016, 12:18 AM
(23-02-2016 10:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yay! The furry thread is still here! Nishi didn't burn it down after all!!

I'm still trying. But I can't really burn it down when there's people in it.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-02-2016, 11:29 AM
(23-02-2016 11:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You know, guys.... I'd been thinking about whether or not my sweet beau is a closeted Furry or not., and while I've concluded that he isn't, I realized that it doesn't rule out the possibility that he might be into this crap called "baby fur(?)" Not sure what that is, but it seems to be *similar* to furries.

I Googled "baby fur". I wish I hadn't. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post