So...do you know people voting for Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: So...do you know people voting for Trump?
Yep. *sigh*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2016, 11:32 AM
In the UK every single person I know or work with fucking detest's Trump.

Be interesting to see the type of reception he would get here if he did win Consider

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
13-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Yes, and I know plenty folks from Massachusetts that probably are. Though most of the time I was there meeting people was from small towns put north and west.

Though many of them see still liberal but I've often admired there's a slight difference to the typical view scoped of lib/conservative of the new England area

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-10-2016, 12:04 PM
I have a neighbor who will regurgitate conservative talk radio, given the chance. Lately I don't give him the chance Smile
13-10-2016, 12:07 PM
I know a lot of people in the military in other locations who are voting for him, though few actually claim to like him. The perceived lesser evil thing. Then again, Hillary is so despised in the military that even if someone were voting for her I doubt they'd say it. You'd meet less resistance coming out as a transgender atheist vegan than you would coming out as a Hillary supporter. That said, most of the people in my unit are going with Gary Johnson, and a select few had even shown support for Bernie a few months back. It is Vermont, after all.

I have a number of Mormon friends in Utah, also mostly military, who seem to be in support of McMullin, some even saying they intend to write in Romney :/ In other words, even they don't hate Hillary enough to vote for Trump.

I actually know quite a few Canadians in the law enforcement community who, though obviously not voting, regularly make posts in favour of Trump.

'Murican Canadian
13-10-2016, 12:16 PM
My biological father, whom as mentioned in another thread was an outspoken supporter of Hillary in the '08 primaries, is probably the most outspoken Trump supporter I know of. I've yet to figure him out.

'Murican Canadian
13-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Only my religious friends.

Trump supporters are very vocal, Clinton supporters are not. Obama supporters were not vocal here either (not a general observation, just a local one.)

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-10-2016, 12:17 PM
nope, they quietly kicked ass. I expect a repeat Big Grin
13-10-2016, 12:28 PM
(13-10-2016 12:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  That said, most of the people in my unit are going with Gary Johnson..

Honestly as a Canadian looking in at the whole thing this seems to me to be the sanest option. Just one mans humble opinion though.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
13-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Birdie Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.