So...do you know people voting for Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: So...do you know people voting for Trump?
(13-10-2016 12:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 12:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  That said, most of the people in my unit are going with Gary Johnson..

Honestly as a Canadian looking in at the whole thing this seems to me to be the sanest option. Just one mans humble opinion though.

I still cling to the hope of a 3rd party victory. The increasing divisiveness is more problematic than any of the individual issues being debated, and either a Hillary or Trump victory will make that worse regardless of what actions they take simply because each has been so demonized by the opposing side. If either wins, half the country is going to be pissed off and ready to cause problems.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2016, 01:19 PM
I have seen more trump supporters than hillary supporters. I told my friend it is a goal of mine to find at least one hillary/pence sign around my area.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-10-2016, 01:27 PM
My parents Weeping

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
13-10-2016, 01:43 PM
(13-10-2016 01:27 PM)Loom Wrote:  My parents Weeping

OMG. I'm so sorry to hear that. Sadcryface

Most of the people I know are artsy-fartsy bohemian actors and gay male dancers who would rather vote for the local drug dealer than Donald Trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Our best friends, a couple who were both in the military, are ardent supporters. We simply don’t bring up politics anymore for the sake of our friendship.

While I haven’t spoken to my family regarding the election I am pretty sure they will all be voting for Drumpf. It boggles my mind. Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-10-2016, 02:00 PM
I’m not sure which of the two is funnier. [Image: ia9FQoV.gif?zoom=2]

(13-10-2016 12:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Then again, Hillary is so despised in the military that even if someone were voting for her I doubt they'd say it. You'd meet less resistance coming out as a transgender atheist vegan than you would coming out as a Hillary supporter.

(13-10-2016 01:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Most of the people I know are artsy-fartsy bohemian actors and gay male dancers who would rather vote for the local drug dealer than Donald Trump.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
13-10-2016, 02:20 PM
(13-10-2016 01:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 01:27 PM)Loom Wrote:  My parents Weeping

OMG. I'm so sorry to hear that. Sadcryface

Most of the people I know are artsy-fartsy bohemian actors and gay male dancers who would rather vote for the local drug dealer than Donald Trump.

The only illicit drug I've ever used is pot (marijuana), and I stopped doing that 13 years ago, so I have no idea who any of the local drug dealers are. But if I had to choose between Trump and a random local drug dealer, the drug dealer probably wins.

Laugh out load
13-10-2016, 02:36 PM
(13-10-2016 02:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m not sure which of the two is funnier. [Image: ia9FQoV.gif?zoom=2]

(13-10-2016 12:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Then again, Hillary is so despised in the military that even if someone were voting for her I doubt they'd say it. You'd meet less resistance coming out as a transgender atheist vegan than you would coming out as a Hillary supporter.

(13-10-2016 01:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Most of the people I know are artsy-fartsy bohemian actors and gay male dancers who would rather vote for the local drug dealer than Donald Trump.

Yes

Big Grin

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-10-2016, 02:51 PM
My geology teacher from high school appeared to be supportive of Trump in a Facebook post, but now it looks like he's for Johnson. Other than him I'm pretty sure no one I know is voting for Trump.

13-10-2016, 03:07 PM
The few people around me who are voluble (loud mouths) about Trump are letting everybody know. Most people don't get into the political discussion, which indicates to me that they are probably not voting for Trump, and either don't want to listen to the rest of whatever passes for reasons, or don't care about the volume. Both are reasons for me. Either candidate I hold at arm's length, like you would a baby skunk. I'm voting for SCOTUS picks, that is all. Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post