So...do you know people voting for Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: So...do you know people voting for Trump?
(14-10-2016 07:28 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 08:24 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Trump seems really popular around here, especially with teenage boys, for some reason.

My dad is Trump-obsessed and I have to listen to him constantly gushing about him. It gets so annoying. -_-' What makes it even worse is that my little sister repeats everything he says even though she knows nothing about politics.

Because he essentially is one.

Oh, now I get it! ^.^
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 09:31 AM
I don't ask people for whom they vote.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
15-10-2016, 12:11 PM
(13-10-2016 10:40 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Since this board seems to lean away from Trump (note: this is my perception only), do you know people IRL who are voting for Trump?

I live in a decidedly liberal state (MA) and (surprisingly!) know quite a few people who are voting for him. They seem to be much more vocal than Clinton supporters, but I can certainly name at least 10 people I know that are voting for Trump. I have a feeling I know their reasons for why, but I will keep those to myself Smile

My office is full of them. Every morning it's the same pack of jackasses around a water cooler yammering off alt right conspiracy bullshit about how Bill killed Vince Foster or Hillary has a mind control device. Come Nov 10 they'll skulk around the office like zombies and I can get some fucking peace and quiet! Drinking Beverage

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post