So, do you self-flagellate ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: So, do you self-flagellate ?
(26-06-2012 11:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 05:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude, if you use lube you won't bleed when you whack off.
Do you work for a lube company? That's the second time since yesterday you've recommended lube to me. I suppose it's OK as long as you don't work in the testing department... Ex pastor semper a liquid novi...
Speaking of lube, I'd recommend you to get one of these. They're really helpful if you ... uh ... use lube as much as Erxomai does.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2012, 12:02 PM
(26-06-2012 11:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 11:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Do you work for a lube company? That's the second time since yesterday you've recommended lube to me. I suppose it's OK as long as you don't work in the testing department... Ex pastor semper a liquid novi...
Speaking of lube, I'd recommend you to get one of these. They're really helpful if you ... uh ... use lube as much as Erxomai does.
Lol...the comments about the product are priceless. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
26-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Oh, I just realized I misread the title of this thread. I thought Bucky wanted to know if I self-flatulate. I mean, I don't usually pull my own finger, but I guess I could give it a try. I like it better when other people pull my finger.

[Image: Pull_1b44f3_1516914.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
26-06-2012, 01:10 PM
(26-06-2012 12:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh, I just realized I misread the title of this thread. I thought Bucky wanted to know if I self-flatulate. I mean, I don't usually pull my own finger, but I guess I could give it a try. I like it better when other people pull my finger.

We've already established, some months ago, that you're the non-farting preacher. It's why you had to give up preaching. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post