So does Anonymous actually have power?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: So does Anonymous actually have power?
Somebody mention libya???

Yeah.... thanks anonymous.... not.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2012, 11:07 AM
(16-09-2012 10:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ^^ lol, look at the ginger.

Ha yes, the bastard child of Ronald McDonald. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-09-2012, 11:19 AM
(16-09-2012 11:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  Somebody mention libya???

Yeah.... thanks anonymous.... not.

Last one

Video is in english with french subtitles

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-09-2012, 04:03 PM
(16-09-2012 11:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  Yeah.... thanks anonymous.... not.

Check out my videos, and you might change your opinion.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
18-09-2012, 02:53 PM
anonymous is not an organization. They are closer to a herd of very disgusting cattle. If left to their own devices they are mostly (emphasis on mostly) harmless. But much like cattle they can be goaded into a stampede either from an outside source or from one particular smart bull. And woe to any who stand in their way.

Be careful when you say you support Anonymous. Firstly you are only agreeing with the cattle who essentially have little power. Anonymous has very strong internet power as they are very tech smart. But there is a reason they are tech smart. They are Tech smart because they wish to remain anonymous. They want it to be so as they fear repercussions for there actions.

People like to add that Anonymous has caused much good in the world but they do not know the bad. Anonymous brags about the number of people it has driven to suicide. They are racists, pedophiles, zoophiles, masochist, sadists. They embody all seven deadly sins.

there is a way I can confirm this so that it will be clear to you that Anonymous is not a good group. The headquarters and residence of the true group anonymous (those that actually can shut down websites and block account info) is 4chan in the random forum also known as /b/. this is where the name anonymous comes from. All people who post in 4chan are anonymous. There are no usernames or sign ins. Spend 15 minutes there. It will not be a pleasant experience or safe for work or anyone under 18. They bring an entirely new meaning to rule 34.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 2 users Like TarzanSmith's post
18-09-2012, 04:27 PM
(18-09-2012 02:53 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  People like to add that Anonymous has caused much good in the world but they do not know the bad. Anonymous brags about the number of people it has driven to suicide. They are racists, pedophiles, zoophiles, masochist, sadists. They embody all seven deadly sins.

Satire or ignorance? Consider

19-09-2012, 04:12 PM
(18-09-2012 04:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 02:53 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  People like to add that Anonymous has caused much good in the world but they do not know the bad. Anonymous brags about the number of people it has driven to suicide. They are racists, pedophiles, zoophiles, masochist, sadists. They embody all seven deadly sins.

Baaaaah. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-09-2012, 07:02 AM
(18-09-2012 04:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

You've clearly never been on /b/. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-09-2012, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 08:35 AM by Logica Humano.)
(21-09-2012 07:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 04:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Satire or ignorance? Consider
You've clearly never been on /b/. Consider

I frequent 4Chan.
Again, Anonymous is not an organization. They are an unorganization. What one or two members do does not reflect the entirety of people who go by the name "Anonymous". Hence: Anonymous. Perhaps instead of saying I support Anonymous, I should say I support the majority of their internet vigilantism.

12-03-2015, 02:30 AM
Truth from someone in Anonymous.
Don't tell me this post is old because that is irrelevant to me. I made this account to give you all or whoever reads this a general idea of who we (Anons) are. We are everywhere. How you may ask? Because anonymous is nothing more than an Idea. Not just an idea, but one that can adapt, change, and fit the needs of anyone who chooses to embrace it. Since all we are is an idea, we have no leadership except in our own groups, we for the most part operate in small secs, and frankly anonymous is a pretty anti social group of people. But at the same time, we have the power to change the world however we choose. We have enough people that believe that if we chose, we could take down any governments internet presence in the world, any organization, any cause. We could win a war purely with our computers and frankly, we are more powerful than your countries military. We have no ranks, we have no social status within the group. We are equals. So when people say we have no power, or all we partake in is internet freedom, you should rethink your ideas of us. Because at the end of the day, you should have expected us. We are Legion. Evil_monster