So does no mate mean your ugly?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: So does no mate mean your ugly?
I don't know if you're ugly, but I know for a fact that it doesn't matter. We have all seen ugly, stupid, smelly people with girlfriends. The difference is, their girlfriends are pretty much the same as them.

If you think you are below average looking and you are only aiming at above average girls, then there's your problem. I'm not saying you can't get girls like that, but if you want others to look past your appearance, you should try it too.

These things should come naturally. You never know where a potential mate could be. You may be lucky or you may not be. That's just life! Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
24-02-2014, 04:13 AM
(23-02-2014 11:13 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I'm going with the theory that honey catches more flies than vinegar.

Try this, for the next two weeks compliment one girl every day at school. Just something simple, that shirt looks nice on you, nice shoes, I like your hair that way.

At the end of two weeks, let me know if they are at least a bit more talkative to you.

High school girls want to know if high school boys notice them. So take notice. Be nice, smile, breath mints, and fresh shower.

That is kind of awkward if you ask me. I will think about trying it

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
24-02-2014, 05:35 AM
You think yourself as ugly. You think of yourself as dumb.

If you think this, you start to believe this. You then create/focus on a scenario of which you do not want to be. You need to flip reverse this and concentrate on how you WANT to be. At this moment in time you are focusing all of your efforts on how you DONT want to be.

If you continue down the path of negative thinking you will enforce these negatives into your subconscious thinking. Your subconscious can not logically differentiate between what is rational and what isn't. That is the work of your conscious thinking.

So for example if you looked like this.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UIIofzuN49YpUrUHR92...OaLD6rwi3A]

(Brad Pitt, who has been voted one of the best looking guys on the planet)

Yet inside you saw yourself as this....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMlzNzu0TJ4dZ5eF2vxD...WTGOWLPkRH]

(The elephant man)

This is the reality you will create for yourself. So you could have plenty of women coming and flirting with you, however you would not recognise this attention as you would deem yourself as unworthy.

I would say that you need to work on your self esteem and confidence issues within yourself. Tell yourself that you are good enough. At first you may think you are "deluding" yourself with these thoughts, but over time these thoughts will become your reality. I have a few resources at hand but I will do a google search now for some more and come back and share them here, to help you start to rethink Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-02-2014, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 06:15 AM by bemore.)
http://www.youngminds.org.uk/for_childre...wwodWk8ABg

http://www.mindtools.com/selfconf.html

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehac...dence.html

Listen to this at least once a day, do it for a month. It does not matter when you listen to it as your subconscious will absorb the positive affirmations.

Consider these to begin with. An important part of this is commitment. You need to commit yourself to change and that can only come from you. If you need any further help or advice then continue to ask for it here or if you need some private mentoring you can PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

Today could be the day that your life starts to change.... if you want it to.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Seriously ? ONE compliment to ONE person ONCE a day is too difficult!??. Seriously?

If so, you got more than just girl problems. Sheesh.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
24-02-2014, 01:15 PM
(24-02-2014 07:34 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Seriously ? ONE compliment to ONE person ONCE a day is too difficult!??. Seriously?

Giving the completment isn't the hard part doing it every day out of nowhere is.

24-02-2014, 01:17 PM
(24-02-2014 01:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:34 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Seriously ? ONE compliment to ONE person ONCE a day is too difficult!??. Seriously?

Giving the completment isn't the hard part doing it every day out of nowhere is.

I like that little creature in your signature…. I like that it flicks its tail. sweet.
Smile

see, not so hard.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-02-2014, 01:20 PM
(24-02-2014 05:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  http://www.youngminds.org.uk/for_childre...wwodWk8ABg

http://www.mindtools.com/selfconf.html

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehac...dence.html

Listen to this at least once a day, do it for a month. It does not matter when you listen to it as your subconscious will absorb the positive affirmations.

Consider these to begin with. An important part of this is commitment. You need to commit yourself to change and that can only come from you. If you need any further help or advice then continue to ask for it here or if you need some private mentoring you can PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

Today could be the day that your life starts to change.... if you want it to.

Well thanks, it seems as if you know your stuff.Smile

24-02-2014, 03:06 PM
(23-02-2014 08:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 07:53 PM)amyb Wrote:  I meant that you said you were a teenager, so you've likely got a lot of years of life ahead of you.

I think that i will be the same now as in the future except more mature and more muscular with a career.
Yes,but you won't be in high school forever. Later on, you may be in college or other further education, or you'll have a job, maybe you'll move to another city, and your environment and activities will change. If you're in a different environment, that can change a lot of things. Your high school =/= the whole world. When I was in high school, most of my classmates were awful people. Only guys I dated were not from my high school.

But I agree with the person who said one compliment once a day is a good start. It doesn't to be weird. If someone is wearing a cool tshirt, you can tell them their tshirt is cool or something.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2014, 03:23 PM
(24-02-2014 03:06 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 08:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I think that i will be the same now as in the future except more mature and more muscular with a career.
Yes,but you won't be in high school forever. Later on, you may be in college or other further education, or you'll have a job, maybe you'll move to another city, and your environment and activities will change. If you're in a different environment, that can change a lot of things. Your high school =/= the whole world. When I was in high school, most of my classmates were awful people. Only guys I dated were not from my high school.

But I agree with the person who said one compliment once a day is a good start. It doesn't to be weird. If someone is wearing a cool tshirt, you can tell them their tshirt is cool or something.

Oh, don't get me started on high school! What a bunch of awful kids. You couldn't pay me to go through that again, and I was popular.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post