So does no mate mean your ugly?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: So does no mate mean your ugly?
(24-02-2014 01:17 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 01:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Giving the completment isn't the hard part doing it every day out of nowhere is.

I like that little creature in your signature…. I like that it flicks its tail. sweet.
Smile

see, not so hard.

Hyena and thanks and i see what your getting atBig Grin

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] Capoeira status:NO CORD
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Back when I was in high school...about a million years ago...where dating was concerned it was all pretty superficial. Who is the cutest, coolest, most athletic, etc. It tends to be later that girls start to appreciate the 'nice' guys with some sense and substance.

Start with simple things like a smile and a hello.

The best thing about high school is that is doesn't last forever, though for some of us it feels/felt like it.

You'll be fine.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
24-02-2014, 07:25 PM
(24-02-2014 07:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Back when I was in high school...about a million years ago...where dating was concerned it was all pretty superficial. Who is the cutest, coolest, most athletic, etc. It tends to be later that girls start to appreciate the 'nice' guys with some sense and substance.

The best thing about high school is that is doesn't last forever, though for some of us it feels/felt like it.

You'll be fine.

[Image: 27ee96e354ab280b0bd81e4b325aba75d84924b7...6e2c18.jpg] was it something like this

24-02-2014, 07:28 PM
(24-02-2014 07:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Back when I was in high school...about a million years ago...where dating was concerned it was all pretty superficial. Who is the cutest, coolest, most athletic, etc. It tends to be later that girls start to appreciate the 'nice' guys with some sense and substance.

You'll be fine.

[Image: 27ee96e354ab280b0bd81e4b325aba75d84924b7...6e2c18.jpg] was it something like this

Yeah, that too. I have to admit to having a thing for bad boys.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
24-02-2014, 07:44 PM
(24-02-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 27ee96e354ab280b0bd81e4b325aba75d84924b7...6e2c18.jpg] was it something like this

Yeah, that too. I have to admit to having a thing for bad boys.

Ya im also very kind and polite so if being ugly is bad what down fall does being nice get you.

24-02-2014, 07:53 PM
(24-02-2014 07:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, that too. I have to admit to having a thing for bad boys.

Ya im also very kind and polite so if being ugly is bad what down fall does being nice get you.

You time will come.

24-02-2014, 08:02 PM
(24-02-2014 07:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Ya im also very kind and polite so if being ugly is bad what down fall does being nice get you.

You time will come.

We will see. Im an opportunist but this is something im not so sure about, guys can at least get girls to be friends with them by this age.

24-02-2014, 08:03 PM
(23-02-2014 07:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 07:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're overthinking it. I don't know you, but in general terms when I hear a guy saying he can't get a girl, it is usually because he is trying too hard. When you get pensive and stand there analyzing shit, what you look like is a creep. What seems to be most attractive is not looks but rather self- confidence and humor.

Unless, of course, you look like a total scrub.

Never thought of it like that. I tend to over think things enough were people laugh at the fact that i think of things they don't even imagine. I also don't even try to make these observations. I walk in the hall way and see everybody of every school category weather nerd or jock, kissing in the hallway, and there is no escaping it. Also i don't look like a scrub i keep my self clean. Also humor sometimes, self-confidence not so much, I have little.

Have you ever heard the expression, fake it til you make it?
Especially in highschool, pretend up some confidence until she gets to know you. Once she knows you she will like you and then the self confidence will be real Smile
Some people also bloom in college. I know several guys who never had dates in highschool and then the girls fell over them in college.
My personal opinion is that it highly unlikely if not impossible to be too ugly to find a "mate". Looks are subjective and for me personally people's looks seems to change as I get to know their personality.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 2 users Like LostandInsecure's post
24-02-2014, 08:17 PM
(24-02-2014 08:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Have you ever heard the expression, fake it til you make it?
Especially in highschool, pretend up some confidence until she gets to know you. Once she knows you she will like you and then the self confidence will be real Smile
Some people also bloom in college. I know several guys who never had dates in highschool and then the girls fell over them in college.
My personal opinion is that it highly unlikely if not impossible to be too ugly to find a "mate". Looks are subjective and for me personally people's looks seems to change as I get to know their personality.

Sort of strange seeing anyone as finding me good looking, sort of like having Kent Hovind to not lie about science, its that rare. But you are correct looks tend to be in the eyes of the beholder, but i doubt some girls eyes want to behold me.

24-02-2014, 08:23 PM
(24-02-2014 08:17 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Have you ever heard the expression, fake it til you make it?

Sort of strange seeing anyone as finding me good looking, sort of like having Kent Hovind to not lie about science, its that rare. But you are correct looks tend to be in the eyes of the beholder, but i doubt some girls eyes want to behold me.

I felt the same way in high school. You will grow to realize that you look just fine. I am sure you're gorgeous Smile

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne