So does no mate mean your ugly?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: So does no mate mean your ugly?
(24-02-2014 07:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, that too. I have to admit to having a thing for bad boys.

Ya im also very kind and polite so if being ugly is bad what down fall does being nice get you.

it means that you'll get zeh chicks later when they are not as important as your job Tongue
in all seriousness,girls (or alteast the ones i know) are concerned about looks,but later they realize that looks are not as important as your character.
Also,if sheldon can get a girlfiend (abeit a crazy one) anyone can !

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 08:30 PM
(24-02-2014 08:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 07:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Ya im also very kind and polite so if being ugly is bad what down fall does being nice get you.

it means that you'll get zeh chicks later when they are not as important as your job Tongue
in all seriousness,girls (or alteast the ones i know) are concerned about looks,but later they realize that looks are not as important as your character.
Also,if sheldon can get a girlfiend (abeit a crazy one) anyone can !

ya but they tend to notice nice guys when everybody looks old and looks are gone, so they have to go for jobs instead.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
24-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Good one Thumbsup
anyway,just as the person above said,you lack selfconfidence. W/o selfconfidence you'll see yourself waay worse than you actually are.
And you're obsessed with your looks.
So dress apropriately (not too short ,not too long,but fitting clothes),get a haircut at a hairdresser (way better than the average barber,but more expensive),etc. These are things that somehow boost your confidence but don't actually matter. And Focus on the things you're good at. Eventually, you'll see yourself much better,and ladies like a confident person

/p.s that was just a bunch of crap i heard someone say in a speech about confidence,so don't take my word for it

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
24-02-2014, 10:04 PM
From what you've said, it seems to me that you think too little of yourself. If you want to get a girl to like you, you gotta be confident. Have good posture when you're around them, and don't speak hesitantly.

I don't think it means you're ugly. And you can always make yourself look better until you are confident with your looks. My friends at school in 7th grade told me there are 3 things for a guy to look "cool."

1) Get some nice kicks.

Any decent shoes that makes you look like you're athletic or fashionable will do.

[Image: 248678-adidas-nice-shoes-from-adidas.jpg]

2) Get some nice clothes.

Get matching stuff, get clothes you want to wear, and clothes that make you look like you respect yourself. There is a wide variety of clothes to choose from, and they are a big impact to other people on how they see you. Do you want to be looked at as the "cool guy", the "smart guy", the "good looking guy", the "drug dealing guy"?
Your choice, just make sure other people like it as well.

[Image: landsend.jpg]

3) Get a nice haircut.

Hair too long? Hair too short? Hair messy? You be the judge of that. Always good to change things up a bit. You have no idea how different you can look, (for the better or worse) with a different haircut. Some people, especially girls, look entirely unrecognizable after different hairstyles. See which kind of hair suits you, I highly recommend going to a salon. It may be expensive, but you should try it out at least once to see how you feel afterwards. So what? Spend a few bucks, you deserve it! Make yourself look good, and feel good. You don't always have to go to a salon to achieve this effect, but trying it once will make you walk out with a smile on your face and you'll always remember you can be good looking!

[Image: ben-stiller.jpg]

So just remember, work on those things and always be confident no matter how you feel. Girls love that, why do you think it seems like they always go for the jerks? Girls like a guy who isn't afraid of being like themselves, but at the same time can be out-going, social, etc.

You got this!

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Freethought's post
25-02-2014, 05:08 AM
(24-02-2014 10:04 PM)Freethought Wrote:  From what you've said, it seems to me that you think too little of yourself. If you want to get a girl to like you, you gotta be confident. Have good posture when you're around them, and don't speak hesitantly.

I don't think it means you're ugly. And you can always make yourself look better until you are confident with your looks. My friends at school in 7th grade told me there are 3 things for a guy to look "cool."

1) Get some nice kicks.

Any decent shoes that makes you look like you're athletic or fashionable will do.

[Image: 248678-adidas-nice-shoes-from-adidas.jpg]

2) Get some nice clothes.

Get matching stuff, get clothes you want to wear, and clothes that make you look like you respect yourself. There is a wide variety of clothes to choose from, and they are a big impact to other people on how they see you. Do you want to be looked at as the "cool guy", the "smart guy", the "good looking guy", the "drug dealing guy"?
Your choice, just make sure other people like it as well.

[Image: landsend.jpg]

3) Get a nice haircut.

Hair too long? Hair too short? Hair messy? You be the judge of that. Always good to change things up a bit. You have no idea how different you can look, (for the better or worse) with a different haircut. Some people, especially girls, look entirely unrecognizable after different hairstyles. See which kind of hair suits you, I highly recommend going to a salon. It may be expensive, but you should try it out at least once to see how you feel afterwards. So what? Spend a few bucks, you deserve it! Make yourself look good, and feel good. You don't always have to go to a salon to achieve this effect, but trying it once will make you walk out with a smile on your face and you'll always remember you can be good looking!

[Image: ben-stiller.jpg]

So just remember, work on those things and always be confident no matter how you feel. Girls love that, why do you think it seems like they always go for the jerks? Girls like a guy who isn't afraid of being like themselves, but at the same time can be out-going, social, etc.

You got this!

All but three, anyone who cuts my dreads will die

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
25-02-2014, 06:20 AM
I dated an ugly dude in high school. But he was sweet.

There was also a dude who wanted to date me who was fine looking but ANNOYING AS FUCK because all he could do was fucking whine about not having a girlfriend and how he was a nice guy but I wanted to hang out with one of his friends more instead of him even though that other guy had demonstrated himself to be a shitty boyfriend blah blah blah.

Nobody likes a whiny ass bitch. Just get yourself together and stop thinking about girls so much. It doesn't fucking matter. You've got your whole life ahead of you and people you date in high school suck anyway. College is better. And there's even life after that!

Just live your life, man. And definitely shower.

And pics could be useful for us to judge your looks Wink
25-02-2014, 06:45 AM
(25-02-2014 05:08 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  All but three, anyone who cuts my dreads will die

Wait. Stop the bus. You are referring to dreadlocks? Which I am guessing take a really long time to grow out and get them just right?

So, here's the Dr Phil moment.......how is that working out for you? Have dreadlocks been successful at attracting the attention of girls that want to show you some love?

So you've had this look for quite awhile- it seems to be repelling the girls-- time to think about changing it up.

As we grow and mature and move thru stages in life our clothes, choices, etc change. For example- for years I drove a convertible, then my needs/wants changed and now I'm in a minivan. I didn't stop liking convertibles but I do like having a vehicle that fits my current needs. You don't have to stop liking dreads, but just maybe, they aren't filling your needs/wants. Think it over.

Also, the girls will notice that you changed your look, and sometimes that in itself is enough to get the attention rolling in. Be prepared to start talking to them.

Life will always be throwing changes at you, some you get control over, most you don't, learn young how to deal with change and push yourself to evaluate and change what isn't filling your life with happiness.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
25-02-2014, 01:14 PM
(25-02-2014 06:45 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 05:08 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  All but three, anyone who cuts my dreads will die

Wait. Stop the bus. You are referring to dreadlocks? Which I am guessing take a really long time to grow out and get them just right?

So, here's the Dr Phil moment.......how is that working out for you? Have dreadlocks been successful at attracting the attention of girls that want to show you some love?

So you've had this look for quite awhile- it seems to be repelling the girls-- time to think about changing it up.

As we grow and mature and move thru stages in life our clothes, choices, etc change. For example- for years I drove a convertible, then my needs/wants changed and now I'm in a minivan. I didn't stop liking convertibles but I do like having a vehicle that fits my current needs. You don't have to stop liking dreads, but just maybe, they aren't filling your needs/wants. Think it over.

Also, the girls will notice that you changed your look, and sometimes that in itself is enough to get the attention rolling in. Be prepared to start talking to them.

Life will always be throwing changes at you, some you get control over, most you don't, learn young how to deal with change and push yourself to evaluate and change what isn't filling your life with happiness.

people seem to love my hair, they always want to play with it.

25-02-2014, 01:14 PM
(25-02-2014 06:20 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I dated an ugly dude in high school. But he was sweet.

There was also a dude who wanted to date me who was fine looking but ANNOYING AS FUCK because all he could do was fucking whine about not having a girlfriend and how he was a nice guy but I wanted to hang out with one of his friends more instead of him even though that other guy had demonstrated himself to be a shitty boyfriend blah blah blah.

Nobody likes a whiny ass bitch. Just get yourself together and stop thinking about girls so much. It doesn't fucking matter. You've got your whole life ahead of you and people you date in high school suck anyway. College is better. And there's even life after that!

I don't really whine about it but i make jokes about it. Also i hate pictures of myself so sorry can't do that.

25-02-2014, 01:30 PM
(25-02-2014 06:20 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I dated an ugly dude in high school. But he was sweet.

I don't really whine about it but i make jokes about it. Also i hate pictures of myself so sorry can't do that.