So exactly what constitutes a female power fantasy....?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2015, 07:15 PM
I have been wonder for years because no matter what character you point to in media.. it's a male fantasy of some kind but I have never heard of any one point to a character.. guy or girl and say I want to be her.. well besides me.. i may be the only human on earth with a female power fantasy.. and I am a guy... lol.. what do you think on this issue... also thank you.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 08:51 PM by Clockwork.)
RE: So exactly what constitutes a female power fantasy....?
I don't know about that. There's lots of people who genderbend in cosplay (aka crossplay). There's an entire site dedicated to guys dressing as Disney princesses, Black Widow, etc. Usually we think of a male version of them, but there are a lot who try to pass off as themselves as the princess/hero.

Unless you mean a female with power over you. That isn't new.

But, hey, should it float your boat, then sail away.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
04-11-2015, 08:24 PM
I just never see it... I always see the same thing... and yes. I would want to be a kunoichi with the powers of tiffa lockheart.. that is badass like beyoneta... but I never see it on the web.... to many web searches trying with no results.. but you may be right....

04-11-2015, 08:56 PM
If you're into cosplay, there's a guy who dresses up as a Japanese schoolgirl. Not sure if it's a specific character. He makes a cute girl, though.

You wouldn't be alone.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
04-11-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 09:08 PM by kunoxian drive.)
(04-11-2015 08:56 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  If you're into cosplay, there's a guy who dresses up as a Japanese schoolgirl. Not sure if it's a specific character. He makes a cute girl, though.

You wouldn't be alone.

lol.... I Even if typing "female power fantasy" directly into a search engine... thee are no examples. and typing the oposite gets lots of analysis though... I swear sometimes the internet is unrepresentative of reality because i know there are people with female power fantasies.. and I actually like some analysis... because I am curious.. to what other have only dreamed.

edit: never mind.. I hadn't checked the bing search engine... still looking for analysis.... but i may find it... lol.

04-11-2015, 09:18 PM
You are a guy? Interesting Consider

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
04-11-2015, 09:24 PM
(04-11-2015 09:18 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  You are a guy? Interesting Consider

yes... yes.. I am.. wait let me check.... still yes.... I guess I just love being both badass and cute.. both cool and hot... It all started for me a long time ago when i was playing the demo to oni..{the game}... and she had one ability that blew my mind at the time... she could taunt.. and her first tant was.. "what are you afraid to be beat up by a girl...".. I don't know why. maybe it was because she was so badass yet so feminine and lookj dang good doing it.. something just clicked in my mind that told me... I so want to be that woman... and form there on.. plus shows like bleach and naruto.. I wanted to be an epic/cute.. female badass... btw masculinity kind of dosent appeaql to me that much// even though it';s heavily in me... though I am a demi-girl.

04-11-2015, 09:36 PM
https://youtu.be/5IOf8F6ChKs

tiffa is so badass.... but I rather ether be a kunoichi like in naruto or a witch...<.<... >.> or maybe both... so much cosplay potential yet I'll never have the money....

my top 5 fantrasies{all slip stream fiction}.... 1. kunoichi{nekruni} with some supernatural.. 2. space elemental like in my books........ 3. witch.. {spider/ant humanoid}long range spells... sexy nephilum sucubus{half angel half demon.....}..... 4. dark girl scout{dark magical girl/chaoic good}..

04-11-2015, 09:37 PM
(04-11-2015 08:56 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  If you're into cosplay, there's a guy who dresses up as a Japanese schoolgirl. Not sure if it's a specific character. He makes a cute girl, though.

You wouldn't be alone.

*guys

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
04-11-2015, 09:40 PM
I just remember your old avatar, that's all!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post