So, guess who has the flu?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: So, guess who has the flu?
(17-10-2014 12:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 11:41 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I was hoping that you were posting that you were starting to feel better. Sad

do you have a humidifier? Maybe that will help loosen up the gunk in the lungs.

hang in there Anj.

Don't I wish - Sadcryface

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Anj... You not better yet?
Awww. You need some of my treebark tea.
Oxoxoxo

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
17-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Holy cow, Anj!!! :-( this really sucks! Glad you finally got some cough medicine with codeine. I can't believe you've been able to post. Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
21-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Finally think I am on the mend. I still can't hear out of my left ear and I am so tired. A full work day feels like it lasts 20 hours (wait, it was like that before I got sick). So, after a weekend of codeine cocktails and some epic naps I think I can safely say I am going to make it. Smile

Thanks to all.

And specifically to Muffs - your overwhelming sympathy was just what I needed. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-10-2014, 05:56 PM
(21-10-2014 05:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally think I am on the mend. I still can't hear out of my left ear and I am so tired. A full work day feels like it lasts 20 hours (wait, it was like that before I got sick). So, after a weekend of codeine cocktails and some epic naps I think I can safely say I am going to make it. Smile

Thanks to all.

And specifically to Muffs - your overwhelming sympathy was just what I needed. Dodgy

You need to be through
with this flu.
It's such poo,
tell your doctor you'll sue,
unless you're good as new,
you'll beat him with your shoe.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post