So, guys...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: So, guys...
You never want to think about it again so, get a crusty old guy. Crusty old guys will help you block out anything from your mind.

Just make sure he wears gloves... otherwise, it could get creepy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 10:21 AM

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-06-2014, 10:26 AM
I've only had this done once as part of a required physical to get my job. I can't see how either way this would be better, just whoever finishes up the quickest. (No pun intended)

Atir aissom atir imon
11-06-2014, 10:31 AM
(11-06-2014 08:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Id just be impressed they found some balls. *shrug*

Yeah. Um. How'd you like this stuck into you once a year, guys?

[Image: Speculum_en_m%C3%A9tal.jpg]

And the doc uses a bright light to look inside and scrape some of your insides off. Guys have the relatively simple, outside of the body examination which would be fantastic. Women are poked and prodded with medical instruments. Most of my life male doctors have done this. You get used to it. What am I saying! I've never gotten used to it.

Hobbit, do you have a male or female doctor for your delivery?? And when are you due?? Wink Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-06-2014, 10:35 AM
(11-06-2014 10:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 08:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Id just be impressed they found some balls. *shrug*

And the doc uses a bright light to look inside and scrape some of your insides off. Guys have the relatively simple, outside of the body examination which would be fantastic. Women are poked and prodded with medical instruments. Most of my life male doctors have done this. You get used to it. What am I saying! I've never gotten used to it.

Hobbit, do you have a male or female doctor for your delivery?? And when are you due?? Wink Tongue

*shudders*

Atir aissom atir imon
11-06-2014, 10:37 AM

Oh hun, I've seen that instrument far too many times this year! *ROFL*

I have a male OBGYN, whom I adore. I'm hoping he will be the one to deliver the baby.

Yes, as a woman you have to get used to being medically "violated" failry regularly.

You want unconfortable. Wait till you get an amniotic fluid leak test. O.o

Oh...and I'm due the beginning of october O.O.....nervous as hell about labor.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-06-2014, 10:53 AM

Ya know, that thing kinda looks like a Stork.
Maybe that's where the stork delivering babies story came from!
I think I'm on to something here! Smartass
11-06-2014, 11:25 AM
(11-06-2014 10:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah. Um. How'd you like this stuck into you once a year, guys?

Oh hun, I've seen that instrument far too many times this year! *ROFL*

I have a male OBGYN, whom I adore. I'm hoping he will be the one to deliver the baby.

Yes, as a woman you have to get used to being medically "violated" failry regularly.

I don't remember having an amniotic fluid leak test! Sounds like such fun. Ugh.

Labor is a natural thing but I was scared as hell beforehand too. It's understandable.
I had an epidural for the pain.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-06-2014, 11:28 AM
(11-06-2014 11:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh hun, I've seen that instrument far too many times this year! *ROFL*

I don't remember having an amniotic fluid leak test! Sounds like such fun. Ugh.

Labor is a natural thing but I was scared as hell beforehand too. It's understandable.
I had an epidural for the pain.

I'm considering an epidural....much to the distress of my sister. But I think I'll leave it as long as I can.

Imagine a swab made out of sandpaper. Lol large grain.
11-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Female.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube