So, guys...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: So, guys...
(11-06-2014 12:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Female.

Sorry. Continue the balls discussion. It's quite interesting. Girl_nails

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Male. Don't want a woodie interfering with the exam. Last time I had mine fondled dude was checking for testicular cancer. He closed his eyes and went into some sorta trance and started mumbling to himself. "Left variococele. Shouldn't be an issue as long as there's no pain. Right testicle unremarkable." And when he came out of it. "Okay. Other than a left varicocele which shouldn't cause any problems your testicles are unremarkable." "Gee, thanks Doc. I think." "Now turn around and let me check your prostate." Hobo

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-06-2014, 03:36 PM
(11-06-2014 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Now turn around and let me check your prostate." Hobo

Cue:

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
(11-06-2014 10:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah. Um. How'd you like this stuck into you once a year, guys?

[Image: Speculum_en_m%C3%A9tal.jpg]

And the doc uses a bright light to look inside and scrape some of your insides off. Guys have the relatively simple, outside of the body examination which would be fantastic. Women are poked and prodded with medical instruments. Most of my life male doctors have done this. You get used to it. What am I saying! I've never gotten used to it.

Hobbit, do you have a male or female doctor for your delivery?? And when are you due?? Wink Tongue

Oh hun, I've seen that instrument far too many times this year! *ROFL*

I have a male OBGYN, whom I adore. I'm hoping he will be the one to deliver the baby.

Yes, as a woman you have to get used to being medically "violated" failry regularly.

You want unconfortable. Wait till you get an amniotic fluid leak test. O.o

Oh...and I'm due the beginning of october O.O.....nervous as hell about labor.

After all the "violations" throughout pregnancy, by the time you get around to actually delivering the baby, you don't really give a shit who sees your junk anymore. Hobo

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
11-06-2014, 03:46 PM
(11-06-2014 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  quick question.

Who would you rather fondle your balls at the doctors? a female doctor or a male doctor?

If I need my balls fondled in a medical context I'm not going to care as long as they're qualified.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
11-06-2014, 03:48 PM
(11-06-2014 03:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Now turn around and let me check your prostate." Hobo

Cue:

Prostate check? Piece of piss. Having had a colonoscopy I won't bat an eyelid at any anal examination that doesn't require elephant strength laxatives the day before.
[+] 4 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
11-06-2014, 04:05 PM
(11-06-2014 03:45 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh hun, I've seen that instrument far too many times this year! *ROFL*

I have a male OBGYN, whom I adore. I'm hoping he will be the one to deliver the baby.

Yes, as a woman you have to get used to being medically "violated" failry regularly.

You want unconfortable. Wait till you get an amniotic fluid leak test. O.o

Oh...and I'm due the beginning of october O.O.....nervous as hell about labor.

After all the "violations" throughout pregnancy, by the time you get around to actually delivering the baby, you don't really give a shit who sees your junk anymore. Hobo

I've never been to worried about it with doctors. Its for my health, I'm sure I'm as unremarkable as Girlys balls Wink
11-06-2014, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 05:23 PM by daylightisabadthing.)
Been there a couple of times, I was only ever examined by male doctors. I think I would feel slightly more embarrassed with a female doc but would probably get over it.

Bizarre middle eastern gyno-fact for ya. Male doctors in Bahrain are only allowed to examine a vagina via a mirror. Sod knows what difference that makes other than complicating things slightly.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
11-06-2014, 06:35 PM
(11-06-2014 05:18 PM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  Been there a couple of times, I was only ever examined by male doctors. I think I would feel slightly more embarrassed with a female doc but would probably get over it.

Bizarre middle eastern gyno-fact for ya. Male doctors in Bahrain are only allowed to examine a vagina via a mirror. Sod knows what difference that makes other than complicating things slightly.

Its an important part of the procedure... Checking for vaginal vampirism.

Known in the UK as "leech fanny".

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Sam's post
11-06-2014, 07:10 PM
(11-06-2014 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  quick question.

Who would you rather fondle your balls at the doctors? a female doctor or a male doctor?

This is a very odd question. Why would anyone care what sex the doctor is? It seems the most important thing is that your balls are being fondled! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post