So, guys...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: So, guys...
I'd want a female doctor for my consultation. It could have a happy ending.

Consider

I think I've watched too many doctors adventures on Brazzers...

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 10:44 AM
(11-06-2014 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  quick question.

Who would you rather fondle your balls at the doctors? a female doctor or a male doctor?

Female. No gloves. Happy ending.
12-06-2014, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 12:57 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(11-06-2014 10:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 08:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Id just be impressed they found some balls. *shrug*

Yeah. Um. How'd you like this stuck into you once a year, guys?

[Image: Speculum_en_m%C3%A9tal.jpg]

And the doc uses a bright light to look inside and scrape some of your insides off. Guys have the relatively simple, outside of the body examination which would be fantastic. Women are poked and prodded with medical instruments. Most of my life male doctors have done this. You get used to it. What am I saying! I've never gotten used to it.

Hobbit, do you have a male or female doctor for your delivery?? And when are you due?? Wink Tongue

We have some good times as well. Being in the military I have had my prostrate digitially checked 4 times, there is something fundamentally wrong with this scenario...

Here is how the last one went down for my 40th birthday exam

After going over lab results, checking your reflexes etc...*snaps on gloves* okay...now I want you to remove your pants and underwear, turn around, and pretend you are a baseball player....specifically the catcher No I want you to spread your feet real wide, squat down real deep, lean forward and rest your crossed arms on the end of the bed... Unsure and relax Shocking you're gonna feel a little pressure...*at this point the male doctor who has to have like the biggest hand and fingers on the planet* shoves his fist (feels like it anyway) up your ( i ) and checks for goodness knows what...."is that a rolex doc?" and reaches up from the inside and grabs your tonsils....afterwards there is the awkward moment where he removes his arm from your ( i ) and you start wiping the petroleum off of your violated 2-hole, you wipe and wipe and it never seems to all come off...then as you waddle down the hallway feeling like ron jeremy just ran a marathon on your ( i ) and go find a shower...and for some reason, you scrub and scrub but still feel dirty Weeping

and I didn't even get a lollipop

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
12-06-2014, 01:03 PM
(12-06-2014 12:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah. Um. How'd you like this stuck into you once a year, guys?

[Image: Speculum_en_m%C3%A9tal.jpg]

And the doc uses a bright light to look inside and scrape some of your insides off. Guys have the relatively simple, outside of the body examination which would be fantastic. Women are poked and prodded with medical instruments. Most of my life male doctors have done this. You get used to it. What am I saying! I've never gotten used to it.

Hobbit, do you have a male or female doctor for your delivery?? And when are you due?? Wink Tongue

We have some good times as well. Being in the military I have had my prostrate digitially checked 4 times, there is something fundamentally wrong with this scenario...

Here is how the last one went down for my 40th birthday exam

After going over lab results, checking your reflexes etc...*snaps on gloves* okay...now I want you to remove your pants and underwear, turn around, and pretend you are a baseball player....specifically the catcher No I want you to spread your feet real wide, squat down real deep, lean forward and rest your crossed arms on the end of the bed... Unsure and relax Shocking you're gonna feel a little pressure...*at this point the male doctor who has to have like the biggest hand and fingers on the planet* shoves his fist (feels like it anyway) up your ( i ) and checks for goodness knows what...."is that a rolex doc?" and reaches up from the inside and grabs your tonsils....afterwards there is the awkward moment where he removes his arm from your ( i ) and you start wiping the petroleum off of your violated 2-hole, you wipe and wipe and it never seems to all come off...then as you waddle down the hallway feeling like ron jeremy just ran a marathon on your ( i ) and go find a shower...and for some reason, you scrub and scrub but still feel dirty Weeping

and I didn't even get a lollipop

As someone whos had yet another pregnancy exam today I have a hard time feeling sympathy Tongue
12-06-2014, 01:10 PM
oh I am in no way comparing our exams to yours, you have the rougher ride figuritively speaking then we do by a rather LARGE margin. Yes

I was just implying we don't get off scott free...oooh wait, did that come across the wrong way? ack, did I do it again? Facepalm

Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
12-06-2014, 01:14 PM
(12-06-2014 01:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oh I am in no way comparing our exams to yours, you have the rougher ride figuritively speaking then we do by a rather LARGE margin. Yes

I was just implying we don't get off scott free...oooh wait, did that come across the wrong way? ack, did I do it again? Facepalm

Drooling

Lol. Fair enough.

Personally I wish we could get the Star Trek health scanner going.
12-06-2014, 01:21 PM
(12-06-2014 01:14 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oh I am in no way comparing our exams to yours, you have the rougher ride figuritively speaking then we do by a rather LARGE margin. Yes

Drooling

Lol. Fair enough.

Personally I wish we could get the Star Trek health scanner going.

that would be AWESOME.

I guess back to the OP, I would say I prefer a woman to do the juggling of the grapes, but then again, it always has a bit of .....additional awkwardness if it was a woman, and if it was an attractive woman I would just die of embarassment. I guess I will stick with Dr HODO the groper. Consider