So how does trading games work?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 07:51 AM
So how does trading games work?
I want to trade advanced warfare for battlefield 4

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: So how does trading games work?
If you're talking about commercial game trading stores - it is generally calculated at a market price for used games, minus a profit for the store.

So if Advanced Warefare is retailing at £20-30, it'll probably (it's also dependent on *per* store sales figures) sell second-hand for £15.

Then that store needs to make a profit and some initial return from the "risk" it's taking buying a used product, so they'll probably give you £7-10 for it. Again, depending on which console, demand etc. If it's PC -- good luck -- a store generally won't buy back PC games.

If you mean just straight trade with other people. Dunno, never done it.

PS. Sorry if your currency isn't GBP. Either convert it or my point being you'll probably only recieve about 30% or worse of whatever the current retail value is for that game in your country.

Edit: then to get say Battlefield 4, new, you would need to follow that same system to make up the value of a new Battlefield 4 game. So you'd probably have to trade in 3-4 games (or 2 really popular/new games) to get a new Battlefield 4.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply