So, how many of you are converting if God and Tebow beat New England?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: So, how many of you are converting if God and Tebow beat New England?
Well... all I can say is.. . KC the 12 Step Atheist class will be tonight at 8.. don't be late. We've got alot of work to do...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post
18-12-2011, 07:03 PM
It's obvious that Tebow sinned this week and God was not pleased.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-12-2011, 07:15 PM
(15-12-2011 09:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Anyways, if they go to the Stupid Bowl, I'll go to Tibet and become a monk.

(18-12-2011 06:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Whew! I didn't really want to go to Tibet and become a monk.

Pssst ... not to unduly alarm you brother, but pretty sure they're still in the playoff picture.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-12-2011, 07:22 PM
(18-12-2011 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 09:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Anyways, if they go to the Stupid Bowl, I'll go to Tibet and become a monk.

(18-12-2011 06:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Whew! I didn't really want to go to Tibet and become a monk.

Pssst ... not to unduly alarm you brother, but pretty sure they're still in the playoff picture.

AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! I forgot that was my bet. Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-12-2011, 07:25 PM
(18-12-2011 07:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Not to pour gasoline...okay, yes, to pour more gasoline...Anything can happen in the playoffs. Just the scenario Tebow and Jesus need to display their power. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-12-2011, 07:31 PM

Here Chas... your going to need this... good luck!

Tibet Travel Planner

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
18-12-2011, 07:36 PM
(18-12-2011 06:56 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Well... all I can say is.. . KC the 12 Step Atheist class will be tonight at 8.. don't be late. We've got alot of work to do...

Dude's late, donuts are gone, but there's still plenty of nasty ass coffee left ... no wait that was a different meeting ... Dude's late, peanuts are gone but there's plenty of pretzels left and the bar stays open late, er the meeting lasts as long as necessary.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-12-2011, 07:37 PM
(18-12-2011 07:31 PM)ddrew Wrote:  

Here Chas... your going to need this... good luck!

Tibet Travel Planner
Thanks - at least there will be good photo ops, what with the Himalayas and all.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Hey, give the almighty a break. Busy week for him what with planning his sons/his own two thousand and twelfth birthday. Must have forgot the game was on MST vs PST and just blindly sent out a magic victory blessing thinking it would get to Timmy but his game didn't start for another three hours.

In all seriousness, I now have a new name for these multi-million dollar holy rollers that point to the sky and say a prayer every time they make a play that they are paid bags of cash to make. FUCKING RETARDS!

I hate that I am putting these assholes in the same category as those unfortunate people who are actually mentally handicapped but it is the only rational explanation for their behavior. They are brain damaged. Talented yes, but no less brain damaged.

/rant

Keep living your life. It's the only one you have.
18-12-2011, 08:46 PM
(18-12-2011 06:56 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Well... all I can say is.. . KC the 12 Step Atheist class will be tonight at 8.. don't be late. We've got alot of work to do...

Crap. Missed it. I was at church.

[Image: vjp09.gif]