So long, then

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 04:38 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: So long, then
Red Celt, I was just as much responsible for goading Ghost as you were (I admit, I was in the wrong). I, however, stopped when the mods said to do so, and left it at that. You had to make a big deal out of it, and that shows immaturity. And you are how much older than I am?

If this is enough to make you want to leave, I am not sure I want you back.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Logica Humano's post
28-08-2012, 04:34 PM
(28-08-2012 04:24 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Red Celt you are the living definition of an asshat.

Pretty sure Girly fits that living definition too. ... Not sure whether it fits evil sewer-dwelling clowns, but I'd put money on it.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
28-08-2012, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 04:41 PM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
(28-08-2012 04:34 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Red Celt, I was just as much responsible for goading Ghost as you were. I, however, stopped when the mods said to do so, and left it at that. You had to make a big deal out of it, and that shows immaturity. And you are how much older than I am?

It's easy to throw out Immaturity without looking the person face to face. I would bet you wouldn't say that to Red's face.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
28-08-2012, 04:39 PM
(28-08-2012 04:37 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 04:34 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Red Celt, I was just as much responsible for goading Ghost as you were. I, however, stopped when the mods said to do so, and left it at that. You had to make a big deal out of it, and that shows immaturity. And you are how much older than I am?

It's easy to throw out Immaturity without looking the person face to face. I would bet you wouldn't say that Red's face.

It is easier to argue with authority when you are hiding behind the keyboard. If we were all talking face-to-face, none of this would have happened.

Poonjab
[+] 5 users Like Logica Humano's post
28-08-2012, 04:39 PM
What I thought you did was childish, but I was striving to understand you and your point of view.

It's a shame that you let one overblown incident control whether or not you leave or stay. An incident doesn't define anyone, continued and habitual actions define a person. Your continued actions are starting to define, which is sad, because I know that's probably not you.

Even if the mods involved did make bad decisions, it is disingenuous and unfair to call them "bad".

But so long, take care.

I'll leave you with this:

[Image: LucieBigEars1.jpg]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-08-2012, 04:42 PM
I know the feeling of being piled on.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
28-08-2012, 04:43 PM
(28-08-2012 04:42 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I know the feeling of being piled on.

As do I, and that's why I don't provoke it. I will admit that the entire situation was childish, and I apologize for being an instigator.

Poonjab
28-08-2012, 04:44 PM
My lovely pm from the childish one

[Image: cunt.png]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-08-2012, 04:57 PM
You wrote some funny posts Red...... shame if you have to leave.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
28-08-2012, 04:57 PM
(28-08-2012 04:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  My lovely pm from the childish one

[Image: cunt.png]

time to change your tag to "supervillan bully"

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire