So long, then

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: So long, then
Red,

You're an America-hating Euro-douche but I'll miss your contributions here. Maybe take a few days off from the forum to reflect on what happened and keep the door open on continuing to actively take part? Just a thought.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 04:59 PM
This is in response to red cunt since apparently i cant pm him because hes been firing pms off like a machine gun
Red Celt Wrote:You piled in, along with your moderator friends. Don't understand why that's bullying? And you mention KC and an obscure non-dig from weeks back. Grow a sense of fucking humour. I deleted the posts in my own way of removing the discussion from that thread (with all of the spam and moderator bullshit) into the other thread. They were my words, and I can do what I want with my own words, dipshit.

Call me "childish" or "pathetic" to my face, away from your bully-club. I dare you. Glasgow's not that far from here... come do it, if you fancy your chances. Or... just hide behind your PC screen like the bullying little coward that you are.

Oh really? so me closing the thread temporarily then reopening long after it happened is piling on? Man your life must be tough anyone who doesn't agree with you must be picking on you. You really need to look up the definition of bullying. because all this noise all this name calling you did to other members thats bullying.

You know what come to glasgow if you like. I know your type you talk Tough when there's a screen in front of you. It all adds to just how pathetic you are acting. Its unbelievably sad.

Bullying little coward. Says the child making alot of noise over the internet
28-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I have no idea what he is on about. I hate to see anyone leave this site. I almost did the same thing. I was wrong in my thinking and had to rethink everything. I don't like the hostile personal attacks from him to anyone or the other way. But this is a forum and you get all types of personality's. I had to learn how to deal with that. I still have trouble with it at times. If I do you don't see me on here for awhile till i can cool down. Then i come back and forgive who ever hurt me. It don't matter it's only a forum and not a matter of life and death.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 2 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
28-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't particulary care for what happened in the thread, but I don't decide to make a big deal out of it enough to leave, or post
messages, revealing PMs, and just bitching.

(I am not on Red's side.) I would have just dealt with the issue, or tried to, and be done with it.

Just let shit go.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-08-2012, 05:04 PM
(28-08-2012 05:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I don't particulary cqre for what happened in the thread, but I don't decide to make a big deal out of it enough to leave, or post

(I am not on Red's side.) I would have just dealt with the issue, or tried to, and be done with it.

Just let shit go.

I just wanted to share with the forum what kind of shit i'm getting for pointing out someone acted childish.
28-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Just stop it, FSM.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
28-08-2012, 05:07 PM
In the spirit of Rodney King, FSM rest his soul..."Can't we all just, (pause for effect) get along?

Do all Scots like using C U N Toledo? RC seemed to really like it... Wink

Seriously, some of us here need to learn to chill the fuck out...just saying...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 05:08 PM
(28-08-2012 05:04 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 05:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I don't particulary cqre for what happened in the thread, but I don't decide to make a big deal out of it enough to leave, or post

Just let shit go.

I just wanted to share with the forum what kind of shit i'm getting for pointing out someone acted childish.

I know, but does the forum really need to see it when Celt, I am nuetral on this issue, remember, deleted posts? Should that be revealing his inner immaturity?

Why do you feel the need to let it go on? Just forgive or forget, and try not to be so goddamn gurdging.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
28-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Logica and Atothetheist you guys are totally right.

That was a really stupid thing for me to do.
28-08-2012, 05:13 PM
(28-08-2012 05:09 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Logica and Atothetheist you guys are totally right.

That was a really stupid thing for me to do.

From what I gather, you guys did the best you could have, in context of the situation.

I think you were trying to defuse the situation, and make the right call, but it is never the right call for everybody, in the long run, somebody is going to be opposed.

Good job, mods, and I hope you find what you are looking for Red, I am serious.

Btw... Is Erxy upset that this shit went down?