So long, then

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: So long, then
(28-08-2012 05:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Btw... Is Erxy upset that this shit went down?

I'd imagine Erx is pretty upset, he is a new admin and this happens?

Sorry again, folks.
not you though, Ghost. only for the people who had to clean up after our mess.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Ok...deep breath.....

RC has been banned for threatening another member. It is a clear violation of the rules and will not be tolerated.

Several people have said things that were out of line, shitty, nasty, whatever. Some of those people (logica and FSM come to mind) have also been adult enough to admit they were wrong. That's what the whole point of a self moderated forum is. We say what's on our minds, some people don't like what we say, and sometimes we learn from them and realize we are wrong.

This shit is done. Over. Finished.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-08-2012, 05:48 PM
(28-08-2012 05:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok...deep breath.....

RC has been banned for threatening another member. It is a clear violation of the rules and will not be tolerated.

Several people have said things that were out of line, shitty, nasty, whatever. Some of those people (logica and FSM come to mind) have also been adult enough to admit they were wrong. That's what the whole point of a self moderated forum is. We say what's on our minds, some people don't like what we say, and sometimes we learn from them and realize we are wrong.

Fair enough. Not sure I back it brother but who gives a shit?

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2012, 05:49 PM
(28-08-2012 05:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 05:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok...deep breath.....

Fair enough. Not sure I back it brother but who gives a shit?

I share the same views as Girly.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Girly I'm an asshole, not an asshat, I mean really you have no excuse for your guessing of definitions when posting on an internet forum. It's the internet dude, google is a thing.

Besides I wouldn't go any where near calling you an asshat, dickwad maybe Wink

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 05:55 PM
(28-08-2012 04:34 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Red Celt, I was just as much responsible for goading Ghost as you were (I admit, I was in the wrong). I, however, stopped when the mods said to do so, and left it at that. You had to make a big deal out of it, and that shows immaturity. And you are how much older than I am?

If this is enough to make you want to leave, I am not sure I want you back.

Yes, you were. And thank you for stopping.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
28-08-2012, 06:04 PM
(28-08-2012 04:12 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  So long, then

Weeping

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
28-08-2012, 06:13 PM
So long, then
Logica, I already thought you were a cool dude. Your decision to chill in the "other thread that shall not be named" was admirable, but your stock with me really rose today big time. I was just going to put that in a PM, but I need I publicly commend you for rising above pettiness and sticking to your usual honesty. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
28-08-2012, 06:15 PM
So long, then
A2, no need for concern. Erxy is well compensated by the Admin Plan so I am unfazed by any shit that comes my way. (At least publicly. Smile )

Thanks for asking, bud. Heart

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Huh what happened???
I had no problem with that guy, I don't think that the moderators here are power struck.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]