So long, then

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 12:57 AM
RE: So long, then
He expected us to do things we never do. Deleting other peoples posts or moving them elsewhere.

When we refused he spat the dummy and vandalised the thread putting [deleted] in place of his posts and editing the thread name.

I revoked his post editing privilege during which he started being increasingly abusive. He posted threats to one of the moderators which finally got him banned.

In his mind perhaps he sees it as a bunch of people ganging up on him which may be understandable. Despite acting like an ass-hat he would have been fine had he not sent threatening messages to a moderator.

Apart from his editing privilege of course!

You should read the thread... There are plenty of reasons for people to flip out. Why should it mostly be a good reason?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
29-08-2012, 01:09 AM
(29-08-2012 12:57 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  He expected us to do things we never do. Deleting other peoples posts or moving them elsewhere.

When we refused he spat the dummy and vandalised the thread putting [deleted] in place of his posts and editing the thread name.

I revoked his post editing privilege during which he started being increasingly abusive. He posted threats to one of the moderators which finally got him banned.

In his mind perhaps he sees it as a bunch of people ganging up on him which may be understandable. Despite acting like an ass-hat he would have been fine had he not sent threatening messages to a moderator.

Apart from his editing privilege of course!

You should read the thread... There are plenty of reasons for people to flip out. Why should it mostly be a good reason?

[deleted] wasn't very effective when people had already quoted him.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
29-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Nah, cbf, that about satisfies me.

In other news, I'm cooking stir fry, anyone hungry?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
29-08-2012, 04:54 AM
Well, .... I guess i'll revise my original post....

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass! .. you Jackass!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
29-08-2012, 06:46 AM
I liked Red Celt before all of this nonsense.

I was even going to hook him up with some weed... oh well, his loss.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
29-08-2012, 07:21 AM
(29-08-2012 12:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  dude, wtf.

Now who the fuck am I gonna banter back and forward with about communism v capitalism??

Oh wait, Filox is still around. All good, crisis averted. Carry on.

I haven't read the shit that went down (because if you haven't noticed, I've been away for the last 4 or 5 days, long story we'll work out the "alibies" later) but I think people are probable overreacting a tad.
I mean sure the guy was pretty stubborn, and sure he had incorrect views about how the economy should be run, and sure he was a bit of an 'asshat' at times, but still. Perhaps the mods were being a little 'bulling'? Usually these things have a grain of truth, I mean people don't flip shit like this unless they feel they have a good reason.

Everything I said to RC was public and is still in the original thread that he vandalized. If you find anything bullying in what I've said, feel free to bring it to the forefront. Otherwise, you may want to re-think your position on "bullying." Not that I'm forcing you to do so, because that would be bullying. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
29-08-2012, 07:26 AM
(29-08-2012 12:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I mean people don't flip shit like this unless they feel they have a good reason.

Or have a mental disorder.

[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
29-08-2012, 07:32 AM
(29-08-2012 06:46 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I liked Red Celt before all of this nonsense.

I was even going to hook him up with some weed... oh well, his loss.

Oh my god, this is the worst possible punishment he could get. I feel kinda sorry for him now, because of this. Frenkiej, you are such an asshole. Major asshole. No wait, that's me.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
29-08-2012, 07:34 AM
I may be bad, but I feeel goood.

29-08-2012, 08:45 AM
(29-08-2012 07:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 12:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  dude, wtf.

Now who the fuck am I gonna banter back and forward with about communism v capitalism??

Oh wait, Filox is still around. All good, crisis averted. Carry on.

I haven't read the shit that went down (because if you haven't noticed, I've been away for the last 4 or 5 days, long story we'll work out the "alibies" later) but I think people are probable overreacting a tad.
I mean sure the guy was pretty stubborn, and sure he had incorrect views about how the economy should be run, and sure he was a bit of an 'asshat' at times, but still. Perhaps the mods were being a little 'bulling'? Usually these things have a grain of truth, I mean people don't flip shit like this unless they feel they have a good reason.

Everything I said to RC was public and is still in the original thread that he vandalized. If you find anything bullying in what I've said, feel free to bring it to the forefront. Otherwise, you may want to re-think your position on "bullying." Not that I'm forcing you to do so, because that would be bullying. Drinking Beverage

nah that requires effort.
I'll just take DT's word for it.

I was merely offering a bit of an observation.

Also, the stir fry was good. None left however.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]