So long, then

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 08:47 AM
So long, then
(29-08-2012 08:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, the stir fry was good. None left however.

Selfish bastard. Dodgy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: So long, then
Speaking of stir fry, I did a kick ass Mac and cheese last night. Muffs, your mom loved it! She said it was almost as good as hers!!

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
29-08-2012, 08:54 AM
(29-08-2012 08:50 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Speaking of stir fry, I did a kick ass Mac and cheese last night. Muffs, your mom loved it! She said it was almost as good as hers!!

Wow! Reference to mac 'n cheese, coupled with a Mom jibe, gently served on a lightly toasted derailing.

Stark, you got game.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2012, 09:00 AM
(29-08-2012 08:50 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Speaking of stir fry, I did a kick ass Mac and cheese last night. Muffs, your mom loved it! She said it was almost as good as hers!!

I literally have no come-back to that.

Well played sir, well played.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
29-08-2012, 09:15 AM
(29-08-2012 09:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I literally have no come-back to that.

Shocking

End Times.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-08-2012, 09:29 AM
world will self destruct in 10...9...8...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-08-2012, 09:59 AM

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
29-08-2012, 11:19 AM
(29-08-2012 07:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Everything I said to RC was public and is still in the original thread that he vandalized. If you find anything bullying in what I've said, feel free to bring it to the forefront. Otherwise, you may want to re-think your position on "bullying." Not that I'm forcing you to do so, because that would be bullying. Drinking Beverage

For whatever it's worth (which probably ain't much), I was able to read the entire thread before some posts were deleted, watched it go completely sideways, and did not think you were in any conceivable way a bully. There was, at least in my view, only one bully in that entire breakdown. Breakdowns like that are rarely the fault of just one person, and this one wasn't either, but there really was just one person with a problem, and the more people that called him out on it the more incensed - and outright nasty - he became.

There is no need to relive the event as it has been ultimately resolved, and I think the people who remain have all kissed and made up now, but holy hell does someone need to up their Valium prescription! I can't recall the last time I witnessed a total mental breakdown like that, virtual or otherwise. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny (or should I say "funnier" because I actually did find it pretty entertaining, but I'm sick like that).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
29-08-2012, 11:22 AM
(29-08-2012 09:59 AM)lucradis Wrote:  

Sad No Sadcryface Weeping
He scares me.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How long after posting is the option to Edit removed? PoolBoyG 1 122 23-08-2013 03:34 AM
Last Post: DeepThought