So, my dinodude...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: So, my dinodude...
I hope you're also including their eras and periods. Anachronisms could be embarrassing. My niece drew a picture years ago with a mammoth standing next to a stegosaurus. Sadcryface

Though I would be flattered, including the ever-elusive Jeffasaurus is not necessary.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
27-02-2014, 09:14 AM
(26-02-2014 08:26 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  I hope you're also including their eras and periods. Anachronisms could be embarrassing. My niece drew a picture years ago with a mammoth standing next to a stegosaurus. Sadcryface

Though I would be flattered, including the ever-elusive Jeffasaurus is not necessary.

He can, for the most part, classify Mesozoic animals, but that's not a big interest for him. I've tried to teach him the different time periods, but he's more or less only interested in the time periods that dinosaurs lived.

He does have interest in therapsids and pelycosaurs, but they are greatly overshadowed by dinosaurs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-02-2014, 08:41 AM
So, here are the classifications in his book (I'm thinking of subclassifying "theropods" because it's freakin' huge):

Aetosaurs
Agnatha
Amphibians
Ankylosaurs
Archosaurs
Arthropods
Aves
Cephalochordata
Ceratopsians
Cetacea
Chondrichthyes
Crocodylomorphs