So my mom is getting divorced for the 6th time.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2012, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 12:23 PM by germanyt.)
RE: So my mom is getting divorced for the 6th time.
(23-04-2012 12:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 11:31 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Just a commonly used meme.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=INTR...1&sk=#x0y0

I think either 4 chan or the bb.com misc started it.

Ah, thanks. I had even looked it up on knowyourmeme before I asked you and they didn't have any info on it. I still don't really get the context. Oh wellz, I'm getting old. Undecided
I took it as just a funny way of using the word interesting. Misspell it and put a stupid looking fat guy above it = internet win.
(23-04-2012 12:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That kind of drama can be exhausting!

Does she have any friends that would help her? Or all they weary from it too?
Sad to say but she doesn't have the kind of friends who would drop what they are doing and help her move. Well, she does kinda but they don't really have the means.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2012, 01:34 PM
(23-04-2012 10:42 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 10:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  She's your mother. I'm sure she's watched you do plenty of stupid stuff throughout your life and still always been there for you.

That answer your question?
Not exactly. She's kicked me out on the street several times and had me arrested 3 times. And my mom is the queen of broken engagements and marriages. She gets engaged with every guy she dates damn near, moves into his house, and eventually divorces/breaks up and expects her kids to help her move every fucking time. I'm tired of it.

She had you arrested? I guess I'm with Hughsie, or was it unjustly?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
23-04-2012, 01:51 PM
(23-04-2012 01:34 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 10:42 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Not exactly. She's kicked me out on the street several times and had me arrested 3 times. And my mom is the queen of broken engagements and marriages. She gets engaged with every guy she dates damn near, moves into his house, and eventually divorces/breaks up and expects her kids to help her move every fucking time. I'm tired of it.

She had you arrested? I guess I'm with Hughsie, or was it unjustly?
All 3 times was for disturbing the peace. I wasn't really disturbing the peace. In 2 of the 3 I never even left the driveway. She called the cops and they chose to charge me with DTP just to arrest me. Charges were dropped in all cases. And it's water under the bridge. But I don't believe I fully agree with the 'it's your mother' idea. I'm just tired of being the workhorse every time she want's to move into or out of someone's house. Perhaps moving on her own will teach her to not move in with every guy she's been dating for 3 months.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain