So my mom posted something about the bible...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 04:57 PM
So my mom posted something about the bible...

Pretty sure it was more negative than positive
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: So my mom posted something about the bible...
(18-04-2014 04:57 PM)89JeepYJ Wrote:  Pretty sure it was more negative than positive

ya tell that to all the people forced to die because of it. Effecting lives doesn't mean helping them. Ask my ancestors on the slave ships I don't think the bible helped them than, it may have not been the major reason but it was used to justify it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-04-2014, 05:03 PM
F

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 6 users Like ELK12695's post
I should've mentioned the crusades.
(18-04-2014 04:57 PM)89JeepYJ Wrote:  Pretty sure it was more negative than positive

Yeah, pretty sure the Bible has done more to sow hatred and division than any other book in human history.

Suffice it to say, that ain't positive.

Meanwhile, I thought up: Pacemakers, electric generators, GMOs, epipens, anaesthesia, mass production lines, telephones, trains, the wheelbarrow, hell the fucking wheel.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-04-2014, 05:09 PM
(18-04-2014 05:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, pretty sure the Bible has done more to sow hatred and division than any other book in human history.

Meanwhile, I thought up: Pacemakers, electric generators, GMOs, epipens, anaesthesia, mass production lines, telephones, trains, the wheelbarrow, hell the fucking wheel.

Yup, I told her that she should've picked the automobile. Does the bible even count as an invention?
18-04-2014, 05:13 PM
(18-04-2014 05:09 PM)89JeepYJ Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, pretty sure the Bible has done more to sow hatred and division than any other book in human history.

Yup, I told her that she should've picked the automobile. Does the bible even count as an invention?

Well most of its plot was just made up, so maybe?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I'd say your ma is getting an F. Between the bible being a piece of literature/collection of stories instead of an invention and it causing more problems than it solves, I'd fail her. Especially if she didn't state why she thought it created more jobs. How's she think that anyways? More people hired to print the bible?

[Image: notagain.gif]
18-04-2014, 05:25 PM
(18-04-2014 05:23 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Yeah, I'd say your ma is getting an F. Between the bible being a piece of literature/collection of stories instead of an invention and it causing more problems than it solves, I'd fail her. Especially if she didn't state why she thought it created more jobs. How's she think that anyways? More people hired to print the bible?

Well the Bible helped make more jobs.. by... uhh.. People hiring others to slaughter people who read it wrong is had a different book entirely?

Oh, yeah, and it, like, inspired all the artists.

18-04-2014, 05:28 PM
(18-04-2014 05:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:23 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Yeah, I'd say your ma is getting an F. Between the bible being a piece of literature/collection of stories instead of an invention and it causing more problems than it solves, I'd fail her. Especially if she didn't state why she thought it created more jobs. How's she think that anyways? More people hired to print the bible?

Well the Bible helped make more jobs.. by... uhh.. People hiring others to slaughter people who read it wrong is had a different book entirely?

Oh, yeah, and it, like, inspired all the artists.

That makes sense I guess. I mean, being an art inspiration is a full time job. Oh yeah, so is killing people for not thinking your favorite book is the best thing in the whole widest world.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post