So now I'm evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: So now I'm evil
(05-07-2014 01:20 PM)Sam Wrote:  If ever there is a major intervention in North Korea (which I think will have to happen eventually), I hate to think what we'll find.

There's already reports of concentration camps...

Not even reports - they're verifiable.

I tend to think that an intervention won't happen - unless North Korea actually deploy some kind of aggression to the South. This is extremely problematic as the world will then be left with 20 million starved, brainwashed, backward North Korean refugees in a land that is barren. The most likely outcome it seems to me is that eventually the regime itself will topple over and will lead to anarchy. There's no good outcome as far as the DPRK is concerned...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 02:19 PM by Mathilda.)
(05-07-2014 01:25 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 01:20 PM)Sam Wrote:  There's already reports of concentration camps...

Not even reports - they're verifiable.

I put the following search terms into google

"concentration camps north korea"

The very first link was Hoeryong Concentration Camp with 27 reviews!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
07-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Apparently two of the charges are espionage and subversion which are good ones for a life sentence of hard labor. I'm wondering if this guy thinks god will bail him out?
07-07-2014, 05:47 PM
(07-07-2014 11:49 AM)Takelababy Wrote:  Apparently two of the charges are espionage and subversion which are good ones for a life sentence of hard labor. I'm wondering if this guy thinks god will bail him out?

You never know - Jebus might guide his government to do so though...
07-07-2014, 08:30 PM
(29-06-2014 01:33 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  A local evangelical was asking people to pray for a missionary for practising Christianity in N. Korea and is now in prison serving life with hard labor. N. Korea has stringent rules against Christianity. I mentioned that the man shouldn't have flaunted their laws and he's being used to set an example to others. She didn't like that. Then she had the gall to ask for money to support the Evangelical ship where teens spend two years, spreading the word of god. My sons would have loved a two year cruise at the expense of others-wouldn't we all? Those who were against this were evil. Well honey, I guess I'm evil because you won't be getting any of my money.

I would then politely invite a devoted Mormon / Catholic or whatever other branch invisible man's church has and tell them that I have doubts in choosing which one to donate to and then ... just enjoy the show. Tongue

Want something? Then do something.